Social Trudeau asked Islamic immigration question and gives generic globalist response

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Some how this went into we owe it to Syrian children and Islam is our neighbor. And you globalists on this forum wonder why his approval rating is less than 35% right now.

No one wants a puritan religion any more in their country which is what the true debate about Islam is. Both Islam and puritanism is the retarded ideology that if someone is happy anywhere it must be stopped.

I don’t know I think a lot of people like puritanism. See: countries where puritanism is prevalent.

Trudeau is either uninformed or he is evil.

I like Islam. It increases my chance of me finding my virgin wife and seeing islam spread. I mean my future wife (fiance) is turkish but still. To see women wearing the veil and fulfilling gods will. Non muslim women and men are often devoid of life.

I like Islam. It increases my chance of me finding my virgin wife and seeing islam spread. I mean my future wife (fiance) is turkish but still. To see women wearing the veil and fulfilling gods will. Non muslim women and men are often devoid of life.
readImage.jpg

Not watching that traitor speak.

Some how this went into we owe it to Syrian children and Islam is our neighbor. And you globalists on this forum wonder why his approval rating is less than 35% right now.

No one wants a puritan religion any more in their country which is what the true debate about Islam is. Both Islam and puritanism is the retarded ideology that if someone is happy anywhere it must be stopped.

Where is he speaking because this crowd is full of idiots

Last edited:
Establish Islam as the natural religion of Ontario. Quash LGB rights because “God made Adam and Eve – not Adam and Steve.”

He made Tyler and Timothy.

Happy.png

He has no business running a coffee stand let alone being a prime minister of a country. Any country.

Absolutely indoctrinated idiot and Canada should feel embarrassed for having ever elected him, not unlike how Americans should forever be ashamed for having Bush Jr run the country for 8 years.

I'm pro life but I think Trudeau is a great argument for abortion. Planned Parenthood should have a poster with his face on it that says "Don't let the happen to you."

Canada is fucked if they don't stop electing globalists like this Trudeau idiot.

Some Muslims have gone to fight for ISIS. In some mosques they're being told to not sing the national anthem and told not to be loyal to Canada.

Just recently they created an Islamic party of Ontario. This is how they view our country.
https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...on-believe-it-or-not-islamic-party-of-ontario

Coming soon, believe it or not - Islamic Party of Ontario

It operates with a mandate to introduce Islamic rule in Ontario and Canada because, according to the fledgling party, “We understand and believe that Islam is the native DEEN (religion) of Ontario and Canada.”

Non-Muslim readers, even police and politicians, would not know the significance of the allegation, but every Muslim on earth is aware of the implications of accusing a Muslim of being an ‘Islamophobe’ or being “open enemy of Islam.”

An allegation such as the one labelled against me is the equivalent of declaring me an ‘apostate,’ which makes it a duty of other Muslims to kill me and thus secure a place in Paradise for themselves.

Before this Trojan Horse can enter the gates of mainstream Toronto and Ontario politics by the ever-eager diversity-seeking politicians, perhaps you, the voters need to know what the Islamic Party of Ontario claims to desire in Canada, according to their posted principles and policies.

Establish Islam as the natural religion of Ontario.
Quash LGBTQ rights because “God made Adam and Eve –not Adam and Steve.”
A complete ban on abortion except in a situation when a mother’s life is in danger.
End the concept of “gender identity” or “seven-colour gender,” a false concept.
Ban liquor, drugs, adultery, and gambling.

We really all need to vote for Andrew Scheer and the Conservatives in October. Trudeau is going to destroy our country.

The "voters need to know". I'm sorry, but if you are still ignorant to the dangers of mass Islamic migration, then you deserve everything you get.

Back