Law Trudeau appoints Omar Kadr defense attorney as federal judge lol!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Trudeau is a dork. He's a trust fund kid / golden boy because his father was a famous prime minister. He made a lot of promises to first nations people which has proven to be only lip service thus far. He HAS done some good work, but still a lot of unkept promises after 4 years. He was a breath of fresh air after having a horrible Conservative PM for years that really set Canada back.

I'd still take him over the Conservative option (Scheer) as he is a complete tool and way worse than anything the liberals would ever offer up.

I have never voted for the liberals but I would take them any day over our horrible conservative party that has been horribly regressing over the years.

I always vote NDP (only real 3rd party contenders) who will not have a PM in any immediate future, but always seem to win locally wherever I live.

you sound like a real wet blanket.

I wonder how you feel about that now.
Jason Kenney knew about UCP ‘kamikaze’ affair before leadership race, documents given to investigators say
But documents obtained by the Star — including dozens of emails and a written statement by Cameron Davies, a communications adviser for Callaway’s campaign — confirm that the Kenney campaign controlled major aspects of the Callaway campaign. The documents appear to cast doubt on Kenney’s denial that he was involved in Callaway’s bid. They also offer a behind-the-scenes view of how it happened, with Kenney staffers providing the Callaway team with strategic plans, attack ads, speeches and talking points. All were aimed at discrediting Jean.

In an interview on Saturday, Davies told the Star that the documents are his, and he has handed them over to the election commissioner. He also said Kenney had first-hand knowledge of the kamikaze campaign, and attended a meeting at Callaway’s house where it was discussed in July 2017.

I told you. Kenney and the UCP: guaranteed lock.

Back