Law Trudeau appoints Omar Kadr defense attorney as federal judge lol!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Now maybe it's a little more clear why we hate him so much?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globaln...au-omar-khadr-lawyer-john-norris-justice/amp/

Because a lawyer defending a convicted terrorist certainly has the virtues of Canadians!!!

So lawyers are only suppose to defend innocent well liked clients? I'd have to assume Canada has something like the US regarding a persons right to representation and a lawyer's duty to vigorously defend their clients.

Is the guy not qualified to be a judge? According to that article he's argued 20 cases infront of the SC. Seems to have done pretty well as a lawyer too.

So lawyers are only suppose to defend innocent well liked clients? I'd have to assume Canada has something like the US regarding a persons right to representation and a lawyer's duty to vigorously defend their clients.

Is the guy not qualified to be a judge? According to that article he's argued 20 cases infront of the SC. Seems to have done pretty well as a lawyer too.

Prime Ministers aren't supposed to fawn over all things terrorism related.

Got to get in as many nation damaging changes while he still can. Though I have little faith that there are enough intelligent people in Canada to vote him out and undo the changes...there has been little to no public outcrying against the cuckery going on so I will just assume its wanted until i actually see otherwise.

October can’t come fast enough,Trudeau will go down in history as the worst pm Canada has ever known.

of course he did
probably had a special outfit on it while doing so also

Not surprising as we have a traitor as our 'leader'

Nothing but continuos disgusting practises by this shell of a man. A liberal goon for all to see. Shame on him and the tarnished legacy he will leave behind for all to gawk at.

October can’t come fast enough,Trudeau will go down in history as the worst pm Canada has ever known.

When he stated that Canada was the First Nation to not have a national identity I couldn't believe it.

It's fkn weird. The whole thing. The way he thinks if he goes as far left as possible on every issue, he's untouchable. That's what the media has set up, and he's going along.

Last edited:
How fucking tone deaf is Trudeau? Gets absolutely blasted from all sides for the Kadr payout...appoints lawyer that got Kadr paid as Federal Judge.

October can not come fast enough.

No, and not all lawyers are suited to be federal judges. Defense attorneys are tasked with the job of finding every loophole or inch of doubt to let guilty people go free. They make a very good living doing it but that is not someone who should be a federal judge.

Judge thing doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I believe Khadr was severely wronged by our government.

What does upset me is that he's letting the RCMP attack the camps of people blocking a pipeline going through unceded first nations territory in BC. Disgusting.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/indigenous-gidimt-en-rcmp-pipeline-1.4967624

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/...ion-giving-access-to-build-pipeline-1.4968169

A couple of goofs were just defending this guy in the Saudi thread. Saying he is tough on Islam.

Prime Ministers aren't supposed to fawn over all things terrorism related.

You do understand that providing a criminal defense isn't "terorism related" any more than the tow truck that shows up after a police chase is crime related.

It's rendering a professional service that is mandatory to a functional justice system.

Oh no, an experienced and qualified lawyer has been appointed to be a Judge?!?

Give me a fucking break. Almost every single Judge has represented complete pieces of shit at some point in their careers, from murderers, rapists, or pedophiles to cheating husbands, gold digging whores, evil corporations, etc you name it.

This lawyer didn’t even represent Khadr in his criminal proceedings, he represented him in his case to compel the Canadian government to repatriate him on the basis of his constitutional rights being violated. Khadr won that case, with the Supreme Court of Canada unanimously ruling 9-0 in his favour.

This is much ado about nothing and anyone freaking out about this is a fucking moron.

How fucking tone deaf is Trudeau? Gets absolutely blasted from all sides for the Kadr payout...appoints lawyer that got Kadr paid as Federal Judge.

October can not come fast enough.
Lol, I always thought Trudeau was just pandering, then my mom told me she was friends with one of his classmates who said he was always like that. Then I saw the video of his mom getting into the limo for an "afterparty" to get a train run on her by the rolling stones and the dad making excuses for it and I just feel bad for the guy. He was a cuck from birth.

No, and not all lawyers are suited to be federal judges. Defense attorneys are tasked with the job of finding every loophole or inch of doubt to let guilty people go free. They make a very good living doing it but that is not someone who should be a federal judge.

He didn't defend the guy referenced in the OP on a criminal charge, he represented because of a constitutional violation. And won the case unanimously.

Federal judges are there to interrupt law, clearly this guy has shown him self experienced and pretty savvy at doing so

Can anyone from Canada share what Canadians think of Trudeau? Is he beloved by most? Hated by most? Split down the middle or dependent on region? I'm curious to how he is perceived in Canada by the majority of Canadians.

He's been trending downward for quite a while. Approval is somewhere between 35-40% at the moment(depending on the poll), and it just continues to go lower and lower.

Back