Trudea and Iran's Javad Zarif together, annoys families of flight PS752 victims.

did he wear black face or brown face for the meeting?

Diplomacy; do we know what concessions Iran has as yet offered for shooting the plane down?

I prefer to start all negotiations with a little mean mugging and a slap

If you don't tongue your enemies balloon knot after they fuck your countries citizens over, they win.

Wonder what outfit the dumbfuck wore getting off the plane?

. If any nations shake the hands of our US Leadership, do they spot in the face of the families of millions of civilians that we’ve murdered in illegal military actions across the world?

Last edited:
This is also after Iran is saying that anyone with duel citizenship is an Iranian. Which means they won't pay. Iran is definitely a scumbag country and Justin is probably secretly complying as alladin or something right now

If you don’t shake the hand of the person who kills your citizens, he wins.

I like his beard. He is clearly trying to look like a man. Maybe one day he will act like one too.

Congrats to everyone who voted for this asshole.

How did Trudeau get reelected? Has Canada really been changed as much as Virginia?

I like his beard. He is clearly trying to look like a man. Maybe one day he will act like one too.

He looks like a goof with his dyed hair.

Is Justin Trudeau dyeing his hair? What does it mean for him if he is?
https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...-hair-what-does-it-mean-for-him-if-he-is.html

How did Trudeau get reelected? Has Canada really been changed as much as Virginia?

Yes it has. There's no effort to stop the Liberals and just about every major city votes Liberal now.

There's not enough conservative ridings and the Liberals keep increasing immigration which has sealed Canada's fate. It is not strong and it is not free. We have no rights in Canada.

There's Canadians here that want to fight for their freedom but they just don't have the numbers or public support. They're better off becoming mercenaries and fighting for freedom in a country that still has some fight left in it.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6059458/immigration-promises-liberal-minority-government/
Most likely to succeed
The Liberals pledged to steadily increase the number of newcomers to between 350,000 and 400,000 a year by 2021. This includes increases in all areas of immigration: economic class, family class, and humanitarian class — which includes refugees.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-the-rise-of-the-organized-muslim-vote-in-canada
In the months leading up to the election, a group called The Canadian Muslim-Vote (TCMV) was unapologetic in predicting the power the organized Muslim vote could yield over the 2019 federal election results.

“The Canadian Muslim community has the numbers to decide the winners and losers this election, which directly impacts the composition of the government we will have,” TCMV executive director Ali Manek wrote in a press release that went out on October 17 – just days before the election. “Muslim voters have turned out to the Advance Polls over Muslim Vote Weekend and we will be there on election day because we understand that we speak the loudest when we vote.”

He was "reelected". He's working with a minority government. Not exactly ideal, as he should've been outright shit canned, but he still took quite the hit.

He was "reelected". He's working with a minority government. Not exactly ideal, as he should've been outright shit canned, but he still took quite the hit.

I know he lost the popular vote, but he remained PM and kept a tremendous amount of personal power. It's just sad that like so many states, demographics have already doomed Canada.

It's surreal. Like watching a solid red state like Virginia turn into a radical hotbed in one generation due to intentional demographics changed. It wasn't so long ago that California was the same. Crazy. When Texas and Florida go, Lord help us all. We will be at the complete mercy of NYC, Los Angeles and Chicago. Popular vote or electoral college.

I know he lost the popular vote, but he remained PM and kept a tremendous amount of personal power. It's just sad that like so many states, demographics have already doomed Canada.

Not really. We've always flipped and flopped and our PM's usually have lengthy runs. At least in my lifetime. Only one I can think of with a relatively short run was Martin(or Campbell, but she barely counts), and that was after a 10 year reign from Chretien. We ebb and flow a little more naturally over here, because there are no term limits. People just eventually get sick of shit, and vote the other way.

Trudeau getting pressured so much before his second term is not a good sign for his future.

Back