Truck or a Beamer for Woman

Who cares, the girl in the first picture probably doesn't drive that truck, never mind own it. Just posing for her redneck boyfriend. And the second girl probably just sucked a lot of dick to pay for that car, if it wasn't gifted to her by a sugar daddy.

Who cares, the girl in the first picture probably doesn't drive that truck, never mind own it. Just posing for her redneck boyfriend. And the second girl probably just sucked a lot of dick to pay for that car, if it wasn't gifted to her by a sugar daddy.

I was thinking this exact thing. Lol, Very good job over there Prof X

I like broads on bikes. Not riding them, just on them.

a083e113763191ac12c7fc0e1d6c2ffb.jpg

If its a chick like in the pic (which 99.9% of the time isn't), then the pick up; Its most likely going to be one of these:

Bleah.

The giant truck makes me think they're probably going to be redneck trash.

The Beemer makes me think they're probably unjustifiably arrogant elitists.

Not enthused either way.

Doesn't matter as long as she knows how to drive a stick.

Saw a 10/10 chick driving a Mazdaspeed 3 [aka Mazda MPS] yesterday and that was sort of shocking to see. Almost as weird as the time I saw an old granny driving a rally blue STI.

If the girl is under 30 then chances are she is really shitty with money if she has a beamer so I'll go with the truck girl. Would bang both.

It doesn't matter what car she drives. What matters is the girl.

Nobody drives a BMW, they just visit them while they sit in a shop awaiting repair.

Back