Crime Truck drives into a christmas market in Berlin

How many more Automatic Assault Trucks tragedies have to happen until people learn! :mad:

This shit needs to stop. Do they think we're blind?

That truck is clearly older than 17.

2 dead and 50+ injured. Terrorist got away

How many more Automatic Assault Trucks tragedies have to happen until people learn! :mad:

The founders only intended us to have manual transmissions -- but these freaking nuts clamor for their automatics; they are crazy!

merkel-457482.jpg

#commonSenseTruckLaws

Really though, the damage and death toll to ease of obtaining with a vehicle as the primary weapon is frightening. I feel bad thinking years ago why don't terrorists just drive through sidewalks at parades and festivals. Seems that's becoming a more popular method

An early Christmas present from the religion of peace.

#commonSenseTruckLaws

Really though, the damage and death toll to ease of obtaining with a vehicle as the primary weapon is frightening. I feel bad thinking years ago why don't terrorists just drive through sidewalks at parades and festivals. Seems that's becoming a more popular method

Very, very difficult to stop, especially if it's a lone wolf. He doesn't need to source weapons or explosives, so the police and security services never see him coming.

I've spent my life trying not to be prejudice toward anyone, but it's becoming rather difficult to not dislike Muslims.

How large is the Zoroastrian population in Germany?

Back