TRT Vitor is the most dangerous UFC fighter to have ever existed

Permanently fucked up Jones' arm. More than anybody else can say. Jones is clearly more dangerous though since he won and all.
Meh Vitor took the fight on short notice and hadn't fought at 205 in years. He didn't even have time to bulk up properly.

With a full camp, it would have been a different fight.

Sherdog never fails lol

You really don’t think Belfort was clean during his fight against Franklin and Anderson?

His run blasting through Bisping, Rockhold, and Hendo was glorious though.
I remember he got cut off from trt right before his fight with Weidmann.
I think Vitor on his magic sauce would have finished Weidmann.

He was definitely a beast.

Guy completely bounced out Rockhold and Rumble in the first round.

As much as I can't stand Boner, he fought TRT Vitor and won.

Sit down and think; do you really believe that Belfort was clean?

I'm sure Anderson was juiced up too.
But there's a difference between this Vitor who looking back actually does look pretty natural for Vitor.

20ufc126silvavs.jpg

Anderson-Silva-Vitor-Belfort.png

And TRT Vitor.

fx8-13-Belfort_Rockhold_10.jpg

And I think TRT Vitor VS Anderson would have been a different fight.

I'm sure Anderson was juiced up too.
But there's a difference between this Vitor who looking back actually does look pretty natural for Vitor.

20ufc126silvavs.jpg

Anderson-Silva-Vitor-Belfort.png

And TRT Vitor.

fx8-13-Belfort_Rockhold_10.jpg

And I think TRT Vitor VS Anderson would have been a different fight.
So you are sure that Anderson was juiced but you think Belfort was clean? Get help lol

So you are sure that Anderson was juiced but you think Belfort was clean? Get help lol

I'm saying theres a clear difference between that Vitor and TRT Vitor and VS Anderson it would be a different fight.

Or are you saying Vitor was performing at the same level in both instances? If so I think you need your eyes testing...

I'm saying theres a clear difference between that Vitor and TRT Vitor and VS Anderson it would be a different fight.

Or are you saying Vitor was performing at the same level in both instances? If so I think you need your eyes testing...
He wasn’t clean that’s for damn sure. He wasn’t clean when he was fighting Rockhold/Hendo.

Back