Media TRT Vitor Angling For Paul Bros Fight Vows "I Will Fight Both Brothers In The Same Night"

Both of them would smash the Born Loser Bumfort into oblivion in a boxing match.

He’s garbage at MMA and always has been, let alone boxing,

Vitor is Chinless these days. Wouldn't surprise me if jake bangs him out

Jake Paul better stick to wrestle-boxers and leave the real strikers alone.

TRT Vitor could win the 205 strap today.
Vitor and Gus could be champ today. I fully expect Glover to win.

I like Jan and said he'd beat Rockhold, Reyes and Izzy. Granted I did say he would lose to Corey.

But I will stand by my words. Jan being champ isn't evidence that Jan gotten better with age. Jan being champ is a sign of how much the UFC's 205 division is a raging dumpster fire.

Vitor can actually box but at this point of his career even on TRT im not sure

Vitor was last seen getting his head nearly kicked off by an equally old and washed-up Machida...and that was 3 years ago. He'll be even worse now, roids or not. If roids really helped middle-aged fighters, old versions of Coleman and Ken Shamrock would've been champs in their mid-40s. They were still jacked when they were old but fought nothing like they did 15-20 years earlier.

that would assume their competition wasn’t also on gear. Are you honestly saying clean Vitor and trt Vitor are remotely comparable as far as performance?

Vitor is trying too hard. The dude was only good when he was juiced to the gills. Now he's looking for a pay day, shamelessly.
He's not under USADA anymore.

that would assume their competition wasn’t also on gear. Are you honestly saying clean Vitor and trt Vitor are remotely comparable as far as performance?
I'm saying 44-year old juiced Vitor won't be anything like his 19-year old roided self or his mid-30s TRT resurgence. PEDs can't change basic human physiology. If they did, we'd see tons of guys in their mid-40s competiting at the highest levels of every pro sport.

Back