Media TRT Vitor Angling For Paul Bros Fight Vows "I Will Fight Both Brothers In The Same Night"

Make it a kickboxing fight to make it juicy. I wanna see someone's eye kicked out of their sockets. ( ala bisping )

If Vitor's not ready to retire, then perhaps it is better that he gets paid for a low-risk / high-reward match like this. It's a travesty from a sport perspective, but I guess there's an audience for it.

Vitor is boxing an "animal conservationist" who got famous on Instagram for Triller on their June 19th Teofimo Lopez card.

He has been doing press for the event and said in an interview to MMAFighting that he believes wrestlers need to stop boxing social media influencers and leave it to guys like himself.

He goes on to say that he could beat-up Tyron Woodley with one hand. Furthermore, Vitor believes his minor children, including his daughter could beat up Ben Askren.

Vitor offers to fight both Paul Brothers on the same night.

Given there is likely no drug test, he would not have to go off cycle, so his chance of victory would likely be high. Vitor always comes ready to disfigure his opponent so why not.

I also would bet on his daughter beating Ben askren, the guy is a complete tomato can. I can’t believe Shertards actually thought he could win a boxing match against anyone at all. lol never change shertards.

I think most people are joking, but 44-year old Vitor can take all the juice he wants and he won't beat a guy half his age. PEDs won't bring his handspeed back. He'll be slow, plodding boxer looking for a huge bomb that never lands.

if he gets to juice and throw spinning shit im all in

I fully endorse a juiced to the gills, super saiyan, TRT Vitor fighting both Paul brothers.

I think most people are joking, but 44-year old Vitor can take all the juice he wants and he won't beat a guy half his age. PEDs won't bring his handspeed back. He'll be slow, plodding boxer looking for a huge bomb that never lands.

PEDs make a world of difference and there is no better case for that than Vitor. He’s the poster boy for performing enhancing drugs. We’re talking about the Paul brothers here. Juiced Vitor would starch them with ease. Clean Vitor probably beats them.

Jake Paul by left hook feint to right straight

I don't trust Vitor until he gets a real trt haircut and starts rambling about lions

PEDs make a world of difference and there is no better case for that than Vitor. He’s the poster boy for performing enhancing drugs. We’re talking about the Paul brothers here. Juiced Vitor would starch them with ease. Clean Vitor probably beats them.
Vitor was last seen getting his head nearly kicked off by an equally old and washed-up Machida...and that was 3 years ago. He'll be even worse now, roids or not. If roids really helped middle-aged fighters, old versions of Coleman and Ken Shamrock would've been champs in their mid-40s. They were still jacked when they were old but fought nothing like they did 15-20 years earlier.

His chin is washed, but TRT Vitor can throw. I’d love to see the Paul’s try and take that

they wouldn’t do it, he’s too big

they wouldn’t do it, he’s too big

I'd guess there will be a gradual step up as there has been from Askren to Woodley, ultimately Paul is a fad and I don't think he can carry on drawing as well just fighting the same level of comp.

Vitor doesnt seem THAT bad an candiate to me, larger and arguebly more of a history of KO's but also well past his best physically plus of course he is very popular, arguebly the most popular name outside of the UFC today(well besides Silva) who isnt so massively washed up the fight wouldnt be credible at all.

Last edited:
I'd guess there will be a gradual step up as there has been from Askren to Woodley, ultimately Paul is a fad and I don't think he can carry on drawing as well just fighting the same level of comp.

Vitor doesnt seem THAT bad an candiate to me, larger and arguebly more of a history of KO's but also well past his best physically plus of course he is very popular, arguebly the most popular name outside of the UFC today who isnt so massively washed up the fight wouldnt be credible at all.

I think he will step up gradually I just don’t think he’s going to fight someone who fought as big as 205 right now. I’m also not sure the people that actually watch him care who the competition is

I think he will step up gradually I just don’t think he’s going to fight someone who fought as big as 205 right now. I’m also not sure the people that actually watch him care who the competition is

I think they do personally, theres a big "whats going to happen?" factor in his draw, I don't think people will carry on paying to see him KO WW wrestlers.

Vitor is trying too hard. The dude was only good when he was juiced to the gills. Now he's looking for a pay day, shamelessly.
everyone’s looking for a payday. At least Vitor has paid his dues as a fighter

Well duh, yeah, I got Vitor beating both in the same night.

As much as i don't like the Paul brothers, there's no way those guys are going to book themselves against TRT Vitor. They are obnoxious, not stupid.
Calling out Twood isn’t THAT far off from Vitor, IMO. I mean, Vitor is 44 years old has tons of miles on him and hasn’t competed in years.

Back