Trt less vitor vs sonnen

the difference is that Chael has been following the rules for his last 4 fights. He's complied with the random drug testing requests and has been licensed in NV twice since he was busted.

Vitor hasn't been licensed outside Brazil since he disclosed his TRT usage. He refused to disclose his random test results from February, was pulled from a title fight and hasn't yet been licensed or even disclosed details about his random test result.

I think Vitor got a lot of unfair treatment from the media over TRT, but the way he handled the incident in February suggests he had something to hide.

Chael has only 1 teste, and is unable to produce the same amount of testosterone. That's why his being diagnosed with hypogonadism is much more pliable.

No he doesn't. And having only on testicle will not stop you from producing an average amount of testosterone.

trt does not teach you how to head kick

the difference is that Chael has been following the rules for his last 4 fights. He's complied with the random drug testing requests and has been licensed in NV twice since he was busted.

Vitor hasn't been licensed outside Brazil since he disclosed his TRT usage. He refused to disclose his random test results from February, was pulled from a title fight and hasn't yet been licensed or even disclosed details about his random test result.

I think Vitor got a lot of unfair treatment from the media over TRT, but the way he handled the incident in February suggests he had something to hide.

True i think sonething is being hidden there but its hard to say. Trt was banned right before the test and im sure he still had synthetic t in his system so automattically he will fail for a recently banned substance. But we dont know if his levels were off or not.

Sonnen 's probably never going to look as amazing as he did against Anderson

In which he got caught in some shady stuff concerning TRT.

Has his whole test been released or just those rates?

Yes, he never again looked as good as in the fight he got caught on PEDs.

I don't have pictures or anything, and allegedly that's what his medical records indicate. And "Proof or shut the fuck up?" you should chill out kid, relax. It's just a conversation.No Need to get all crazy and disrespectful over nothing.

Where did you hear he only has one ball?

Back