Trt less vitor vs sonnen

KJE416

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think its hilarious that people keep saying this like sonnen wasnt doing trt as well. People are so hatefull towards vitor its crazy! Sonnen is in the same boat!!

yeah but Vitor looks crazy good on TRT- there's a very noticeable difference with him on/of it (maybe, we wouldn't know because it's possible he was juicing for 100% of his career) whereas Sonnen 's probably never going to look as amazing as he did against Anderson

I think its hilarious that people keep saying this like sonnen wasnt doing trt as well. People are so hatefull towards vitor its crazy! Sonnen is in the same boat!!

Not really.... Sonnen has had an exemption for a medical issue/age, just as Hendo was. Vitor is on it because he abused steroids earlier in his career and was busted for it.Then tried to deny it.

You mean..

TRTless Vitor vs TRTless Sonnen.

It's funny how you guys have selective memories about who has used TRT.

Not really.... Sonnen has had an exemption for a medical issue/age, just as Hendo was. Vitor is on it because he abused steroids earlier in his career and was busted for it.Then tried to deny it.

Sonnen's medical exemption was very questionable in the first place.

Hendo is least likely to be a Machiavellian out of the three, but you can never remove every trace of suspicion from doubt in these kind of situations.

Sonnen has a better chance to win now that they are both off TRT. Vitor should be less explosive and open more for a takedown.

Chael and vitor are the same age and they were both diagnosed with the same thing (hypogonadisim) so i dont see what the difference is. Maybe vitor abused steroids. He probably did. So whats chaels reason for having low t or hypogonadisim??

Sonnen's medical exemption was very questionable in the first place.

Hendo is least likely to be a Machiavellian out of the three, but you can never remove every trace of suspicion from doubt in these kind of situations.

Agreed. At least they were upfront about it. Vitor continuously denied steroid use, and acted like nobody knew. He was a little more dishonest about the use is why he gets the backlash.

Chael and vitor are the same age and they were both diagnosed with the same thing (hypogonadisim) so i dont see what the difference is. Maybe vitor abused steroids. He probably did. So whats chaels reason for having low t or hypogonadisim??

Chael has only 1 teste, and is unable to produce the same amount of testosterone. That's why his being diagnosed with hypogonadism is much more pliable.

Proof or stfu!

I don't have pictures or anything, and allegedly that's what his medical records indicate. And "Proof or shut the fuck up?" you should chill out kid, relax. It's just a conversation.No Need to get all crazy and disrespectful over nothing.

Yeah so we are going to assume Chael never abused steroids because he says so? You're talking about the man who pled guilty to money laundering--not necessarily a model for honesty. I love how people swear they know these things.

Agreed. At least they were upfront about it. Vitor continuously denied steroid use, and acted like nobody knew. He was a little more dishonest about the use is why he gets the backlash.

Sonnen only started being upfront about it after he got busted.

He couldn't hide it or deny it after that point.

But he continued to lie about it. "I'll die if I can't take TRT"......

I don't have pictures or anything, and allegedly that's what his medical records indicate. And "Proof or shut the fuck up?" you should chill out kid, relax. It's just a conversation.No Need to get all crazy and disrespectful over nothing.

Dont believe everything you hear kid

Yeah so we are going to assume Chael never abused steroids because he says so? You're talking about the man who pled guilty to money laundering--not necessarily a model for honesty. I love how people swear they know these things.

First you do research on the money laundering issue, then you come back and talk about it.

Chael has the highest positive test on record next to Robert Drysdale before he even had a license. I'm sure it was totally legit though.

Last edited:
Back