TRT boost

crodor3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hi guys..thinking of going to my md to get TRT started. are there any supplements I can take in the mean time to boost low t?

No, if you’re going to get TRT you’ll have to get bloodwork you’ll want it as low as possible anyways so you may actually be given it. My MD is terrible hope you got a guy, female forget it. It’s scary how little they know about testosterone. They may just tell you more diet/exercise. I get mine from an anti aging clinic they had no problem giving it to me (paying out of pocket..ect) I tried to get it on my insurance through my MD, yeah not happening. I’ll try again later down the road at 50.

Well if you're inactive, fat, not sleeping, you can get slightly better T levels by addressing these issues, granted if your endocrine system is still functional. However this will be a drop in the bucket to what your free testosterone levels (free test levels are what matters) will be on TRT.

Not significantly that I know of, don’t waste your money. And lol at the current obsession with TRT. How old are you TS? Have you been diagnosed with low T? Did you get tested?

Last edited:
I was going to start trt and the dr seemed nice and knowledgeable. I'd have to get a blood test first to see if it's a little low and if it is he told me there is a legal level they can get it to but will not go past a certain t count. I forget what that was. I was going to get the blood test just haven't got around to it. I was wondering if this T stuff could have a negative effect on your heart over time. I am 40. Old fuck

Like anything over time it’s possible, I’ve noticed an increase in blood pressure. A lot think because you are loosing weight, gaining muscle on TRT you can slack off in other areas, you’ll have to stay on the ball keep your diet and exercise in check. 41 yr old here.

Don’t forget low T can cause heart problems/stroke down the line too if not checked. Numerous research online to back that up.

As someone who’s been prescribed TRT since 2018, here’s my best advice before deciding to pull the trigger.

1) get the following bloodwork checked:
-total testosterone
-free testosterone dialysis
-Ultra sensitive estradiol
-sex hormone binding globulin

It’s difficult to say whether or not you need TRT until all of those are checked. If they’re in the middle of the range or slightly lower in the range. I suggest making lifestyle changes to try and bring it up. Supplements are nonsense. or only move the marker a trivial amount.

But if you do decide to resort to supplements the only ones I suggest are boron, d3, ashwaganda, krill oil, tumeric, and ginger.

I doubt they will really increase your testosterone that much. Lifestyle habits or what will really induce changes. And if you have no success then, I suggest trying TRT

As someone who’s been prescribed TRT since 2018, here’s my best advice before deciding to pull the trigger.

1) get the following bloodwork checked:
-total testosterone
-free testosterone dialysis
-Ultra sensitive estradiol
-sex hormone binding globulin

It’s difficult to say whether or not you need TRT until all of those are checked. If they’re in the middle of the range or slightly lower in the range. I suggest making lifestyle changes to try and bring it up. Supplements are nonsense. or only move the marker a trivial amount.

But if you do decide to resort to supplements the only ones I suggest are boron, d3, ashwaganda, krill oil, tumeric, and ginger.

I doubt they will really increase your testosterone that much. Lifestyle habits or what will really induce changes. And if you have no success then, I suggest trying TRT
How old are you? What were your levels before being prescribed? How did you feel before starting? How much/how often do you take? How do you feel? Any regrets or things you wish you knew? Did it make you hornier or do better with women? Are you stronger? Differences in confidence, motivation, or personality?

How old are you? What were your levels before being prescribed? How did you feel before starting? How much/how often do you take? How do you feel? Any regrets or things you wish you knew? Did it make you hornier or do better with women? Are you stronger? Differences in confidence, motivation, or personality?
28. got on at 25 I believe. Why? I had experience with taking Anabolics since age 19, which compromised my HPTA. I planning on making a thread about the basics and what I recommend/wish I knew when I first started

confidence and emotional stability is high. Things roll off my shoulders more. I am more ambitious and can handle stress much better; it has benefitted my career greatly.

Does it help with women? I guess, more confident and dont fear rejection which word out in my favor.

What do I wish I knew when I first started?

I wish I knew about administration frequencies.
I wish I knew that rotating injection sites can cause fluctuation
I wish I knew that carrier oil had an effect on absorption rate

Honestly I wish I had started TRT sooner.

Before being prescribed my Free Testosterone and Estrogen were consistently in the single digits after a slew of blood tests over the course of a year. By that point I had already been off of all anaboics for years.

unfortunately we cant talk about regimens

Last edited:
As others have mention, check health/lifestyle issues and stress first. Managing those can have a great affect, plus some natural T boosters, if all fails then you pull the final card.

Back