Trout vs Hernandez on Sept.8(PBC on Fox Sport(Tuesday))

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former world champion*Austin "No Doubt" Trout*(29-2, 16 KOs) takes on*Joey "Twinkle Fingers" Hernandez*(24-3-1, 14 KOs) in a super welterweight attraction as part of FS1's TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS live from the legendary Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood, California Tuesday, September 8th.

Televised coverage begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT with a junior featherweight showdown between undefeated rising star*Jorge Lara*(27-0-1, 19 KOs) and*Jesus Rojas(21-1-1, 15 KOs). This show will be the first installment of*Premier Boxing Champions*on FOX Sports 1.

http://v3.fightnetwork.com/news/58780:trout-vs.-hernandez-set-for-sept-8-pbc-on-fox-sports-1/

I hope Trout looks good enough to get back on primetime soon. He could make a run at 154 right now, he just needs to get a belt.

Im very happy to see Trout back.

Dangerous fight for Trout.

Dangerous fight for Trout.

Thats is all he takes. I bet if he wins this, he goes after that French dude who won a title on Top Ranks True Tv card.

Trout has no choice but to take the tough fights. He is man without fans but has just enough skills to be advoided. 154 is weak right now and if he can get a belt he can use it to get bigger fights.

Michel Soro.
Hopefully he's not contracted to HBO/truTV.

Michel Soro.
Hopefully he's not contracted to HBO/truTV.

Thanks. I knew you would know his name.

He is fighting for the WBO 154 belt in Oct. and if he is not tied to HBO/TR, I bet Trout goes after his him. I don't think he is cause he was brought in to lose to Tapia and pulled off the Great upset, so he might be a free agent.

Soro last fight. KO comes at 9min mark

Soro really should be getting more US tv time. Dude is Bad Ass

Never seen him before, that was a nice shot set up well.

Never seen him before, that was a nice shot set up well.

Soro?

You should watch his Tapia fight. He was brought in to lose but beat the shit out of Glen Tapia. It was a great performance that should help him get more TV time.

Im very happy to see Trout back.

Brown-trout-back.jpg

Soro?

You should watch his Tapia fight. He was brought in to lose but beat the shit out of Glen Tapia. It was a great performance that should help him get more TV time.

Yeah I missed it. I'll check it out when I get home. Thanks brother.

Austin Trout still on that bum tour. He'll chin checked when he steps up again and his career will be in shambles.

156 lbs catchweight-

Hernandez- 157.2*
Trout- 156

Austin Trout still on that bum tour. He'll chin checked when he steps up again and his career will be in shambles.

cut the guy some slack, he faced the three best JMWs not named Floyd in a row. He lost a close fight to one and then got out classed by the next. He deserves a little rebuilding time, he's a good fighter.

cut the guy some slack, he faced the three best JMWs not named Floyd in a row. He lost a close fight to one and then got out classed by the next. He deserves a little rebuilding time, he's a good fighter.

He seems to be in the process of reinventing his style to being more aggressive. One of the good guys in the sport, I hope he gets back in title contention.

Cotto should have beaten Trout. Trout is made for Cotto. That loss perplexes me.

Back