Trouble getting QUALITY SLEEP

A doctors visit is in order to discuss options for sleeping aids. I am thinking of taking Melatonin because of its benefits of sleep quality and duration. My issue is duration.

A doctors visit is in order to discuss options for sleeping aids. I am thinking of taking Melatonin because of its benefits of sleep quality and duration. My issue is duration.

From personal experience, and reading others' posts, it doesnt seem like melatonin helps you stay asleep, just helps you fall asleep.

It doesn't help you fall asleep, it brings you in the mood to sleep. Which for some people the is the drop that overflows the bucket and makes them fall asleep better.

you might want to look further into sleep apnea. I have it and it sucks. But if I can keep my cpap on all night, i feel amazing in the morning.

All I suggest for people is that you look for natural methods of sleep. Most medicines, wether they are prescription of over the counter will have bad side affects in the long run. You need real, natural sleep.

you might want to look further into sleep apnea. I have it and it sucks. But if I can keep my cpap on all night, i feel amazing in the morning.

Have you looked into low carb stuff to help with apnea?

Not sure if this is entirely relevant, but I've found that melatonin needs to be cycled or the effects just wear off. I have the problem that my mind is racing when I try to sleep, I'm trying switching off all stimuli (e.g. the comp) hours to before to see if its helps, will report back on that.

I've had good results with melatonin also. I take a 3mg time release tablet in the evening , have vivid dreams typically, and wake up refreshed most morning.

new matress is the first thing i will suggest. people dont believe me about how much difference it made until they try it.

i use melatonin sometimes when i plan on trying to sleep early but most times i have no trouble sleeping

i use zma on the 3 days i lift

Started PowerFull last week & i can say that it has helped me get deeper sleep. I don't even want to get up to go to the RR at 3am like i usually do. Gonna look into what i can add to this.

Started PowerFull last week & i can say that it has helped me get deeper sleep. I don't even want to get up to go to the RR at 3am like i usually do. Gonna look into what i can add to this.

Told you it's good. And the cool thing about it is that it gets better with time. It's a long term supplement which is awesome. It's seriously one of the best supps I've ever taken.

Told you it's good. And the cool thing about it is that it gets better with time. It's a long term supplement which is awesome. It's seriously one of the best supps I've ever taken.

You know of a good pre-workout that can be added to this?

You know of a good pre-workout that can be added to this?

I don't take pre-workouts anymore. They are waste of time. If you need to take something for energy, you should fix your diet instead of looking for fix. I just stick to black coffee if I need a kick.

I don't take pre-workouts anymore. They are waste of time. If you need to take something for energy, you should fix your diet instead of looking for fix. I just stick to black coffee if I need a kick.

I usually have enough energy to complete my work outs. I'm just trying to take it up a notch. And i never drink coffee.

I usually have enough energy to complete my work outs. I'm just trying to take it up a notch. And i never drink coffee.

Well, the only pre-workout/n.o. product I took at the time was Trac Extreme N.O. by MHP. It's the only n.o. product that actually works imo. Got HUGE pumps with it. But I don't take it anymore.

But hey, I live in Austin also. Where do you work out?

Well, the only pre-workout/n.o. product I took at the time was Trac Extreme N.O. by MHP. It's the only n.o. product that actually works imo. Got HUGE pumps with it. But I don't take it anymore.

But hey, I live in Austin also. Where do you work out?

I use the gym at my apartments.
What GNC do you work at?

Back