Trivia...Name another fighter other than Jeremy Stephens

Right, you come around make it legit, everyone is b level and you post on sherdog where it's A level memes
Vegan confirmed. Whats your real acc? Im a muay thai fighter not mma. Stopped focusing on mma the day pride fc got bought

Last edited:
What if I told you your professional career would start taking off if you were to join MGTOW?

It's about self-development and getting to know yourself. Women often distract us from this essential journey.

Lol, it's inceldom with a different label bro. You seen an Av of someone dropping a woman, and you asked If he's mgtow, essentially you asked - "nice av bro, do you hate women too? What if I told you hating women would increase your career prospects"

Hahahahahhaahahhaha. It's all about self growth and positivity, and asking anyone who commits domestic violence if their Mgtow.

you are clearly living a fantasy kid..
Your hobby might be drinking, or playing video games. One of my hobbies is finding pussy. I've heard 20% of men fuck 80% of the women in America. I guess I'm just part of the 20%. It's really not that hard all you gotta do is talk to women.

God help you when you get served divorce papers

Look man, I think there is a serious problem with American women. Most of them are entitled and think they are much hotter than they are due to social media.

I think MGTOW sees this problem, but doesnt necessarily address the correction. The problem is men don’t know how to raise girls (or boys) correctly anymore. The other problem is lots of men abused girls and made them bitter towards men.

Create a society that encourages strong, good men and the woman problem will fix itself.

Your hobby might be drinking, or playing video games. One of my hobbies is finding pussy. I've heard 20% of men fuck 80% of the women in America. I guess I'm just part of the 20%. It's really not that hard all you gotta do is talk to women.
you heard wrong kiddo lol thats funny shit though

Look man, I think there is a serious problem with American women. Most of them are entitled and think they are much hotter than they are due to social media.

I think MGTOW sees this problem, but doesnt necessarily address the correction. The problem is men don’t know how to raise girls (or boys) correctly anymore. The other problem is lots of men abused girls and made them bitter towards men.

Create a society that encourages strong, good men and the woman problem will fix itself.
I agree good sir it’s just hard to raise good men and women with women acting as they are now. Leaving the daddies and getting almost complete custody and using the government as a substitute. And men always get fucked in these situations

Who is ranked in the top 10, despite having a losing overall record in the UFC
Tim Elliot.

Ranked #7 at flyweight yet has UFC record of 4 wins and 7 losses

Holly Holm. And she is 1 win away from a title shot.
5-5
4 title shots (including Ronda) out of 10 UFC fights.
Statistically, she’s literally always 1 win away from a title shot.

Back