Trius not returning until TUF 24 is over

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So TUF 24 literally destroyed the 125 division for half a year.....................

Trius is out until December
Cejudo is out until December
Benavides is out until December

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/9...rgeting-december-return-against-tuf-24-winner

Johnson (24-2-1) was scheduled to fight Wilson Reis at UFC 201 last month, however, he was forced to pull out of that fight due to an undisclosed injury. He has fought at least twice a year since coming to the UFC in 2011, and he's 1-0 in 2016, most recently defeating Henry Cejudovia first-round TKO in April.

The 24th season of "The Ultimate Fighter" premieres Aug. 31 on FS1

Most people here won't care, but that sucks. Hopefully it pays off.

He's already beaten most of the top 10 anyways. He needed to take a break and sit out so other guys could rise up like Smolka. Benavidez was in a similar situation where both guys had beaten most all top guys that aren't DJ.

He was facing Reis ffs, maybe wilson can get a top 10 win now and make an actual case for a title shot.

The TUF 24 cast looks like one of the best in years from a talent perspective.

I think I've seen it explained before but ... explain that name which never catches on.

Stupid idea in the first place, everybody knows that the UFC should have done a Jones vs. DC season before he got banned, therefore delaying the fight, therefore not failing a test for another few months, therefore giving us plenty of gif material and adding to a bad blood rivalry.

TRIUS.

Oh fuck, not again.

Trius ain't bad. Hate to see him surpass Andersons record though.

The only guy who can pose a threat to him in this division is Guchi

Wait I think I get it.

TRIUS = demeTRIUS right?

lol (terrible nickname)

We still have McCall, Horiguchi, Pettis, Nyugen, Smolka, Matheu, etc. Its not the end of the world.

Plus, DJ was fighting on such a consistent basis, he deserves a break. This is only his 2nd time pulling out of a title fight out of his 8 or so title fights.

This guy is clearly trying to make it become a thing.

It is not a thing. It will never ever be a thing. Just give up, TS.
It actually anoyed me to the point of adding this idiot to my ignore list.
A relief, indeed.

MM is injured I thought? Like thats why he pulled out of the Reis fight.

MM does the same thing as Bendo where he doesn't say what his injury is cause he doesn't want people targeting it or game planning around it. So for all we know he's just gonna be injured until then.

Trius?

Most cringeworthy nickname I've seen given to a fighter on here.

So let me get this straight. This season of TUF, the finale won't actually feature the finale? It'll be MM vs. the season winner, meaning the actual season final will take place on an episode within the airing of the season?

Back