Triumph United Death Star

StRatoCastR

Gear Tester/Reviewer
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey all does anyone have any experience with these gloves? They look pretty freaking awesome but I can't find anything on YouTube or any reviews about them.

I had them on my list but all my gear money for now got spent on a new road bike.

I thought you only had the death adders clamp?

I bought them after the death adders along with the headgears. It's all I'm using at the moment.

Hey all does anyone have any experience with these gloves? They look pretty freaking awesome but I can't find anything on YouTube or any reviews about them.

buy them and tell us how they are!!! I would but it takes me forever to get stuff.

DAmn it man!!!! now im feeling like I should just order them...mma wharehouse has them and they also have a ringside limited edition glove I like the looks of.

Im a sucker for limited edition stuff....But im still waiting on my GSP limited editions...FML.

The death star gloves are much improved over the storm troopers while still being the same price. T*U knows they lost a little respect which is why they revamped the storm trooper line into the death star and then released high end death adders.

The headgear for the death star series is prolly the best piece imo

Yeah I just want to now how or what they improved on say the gloves or the headgear. Know what I mean?

Both headgear will be reviewed but the death star gloves i like. if you like the Thai silencers then you will love these. Its a better version of those gloves

My phone typed rip instead of of will. My bad.

Last edited:
Ugh so the liner ripped? That's why I prefer leather on leather, dang it. I may just hold out for the FG 2900 instead.

Oops i meant to say will not rip. stupid phone

I would definatetly have clamp do the glove review. The gloves are too Thai and I don't have an understanding of Thai gloves to give a review. It would lower my credibility : ) cause u know that matters on the internet.

Back