Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler - Miss PWD Officially Canon Championship

Miss PWD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
18 people accidentally clicked on Stacy. We're gonna have to trash this poll and start over.

<3>

Lips on a girl are fine...the problem these freakish mutant lips are taking hot chicks and gluing them onto their freak lips asses!
Yea I was being facetious.
That's what some dingbats have said to me before. Not naming names, but frenz and Luger.

Yea I was being facetious.
That's what some dingbats have said to me before. Not naming names, but frenz and Luger.

I assumed the talk of mutant lips monster gluing women to their lip asses was also nonsensical enough to imply agreement.

I'm honestly stunned that anyone beat Alexa.

I assumed the talk of mutant lips monster gluing women to their lip asses was also nonsensical enough to imply agreement.
I don't know how people can stand for it.

I don't know how people can stand for it.

I keep telling everyone to ask their doctor about adult onset full lakersrex...but they're not taking the threat seriously Beast!

I keep telling everyone to ask their doctor about adult onset full lakersrex...but they're not taking the threat seriously Beast!
What can you do... Some people like to jerk off to Cheep Chomp from Mario Bros I guess.

200px-Cheep_Chomp_NSMB2_Prima.jpg

I voted Trish because. ...fuck this tournament.

I predict a back and forth slobber knocker

If it weren't for her 8 ft legs, Stacy would be working at Walmart. Flat as a board and an average face.

Yet you are marking out for Trish who has the jawline of tranny and the pigment of Donald Trump

<DisgustingHHH>

If it weren't for her 8 ft legs, Stacy would be working at Walmart. Flat as a board and an average face.

If your aunt had balls....

.....some folks here would still bang...

Back