Tripple C slams "wannabe good guy" Conor for not walking the talk

Do your thing Henry. I ain't even mad.

Why did he tag his boss in this?

Like he's seeking some sort of adult approval?

This is what happens when a fighter doesn’t fight for a year+.

You agree with triple c here. Ref_src=twfc... you can’t defend that.

This lil clout chaser thirsty AF for attention

Can't blame him. MM was one of the best fighters we've ever seen and people just didn't care.

Cejudo at least doesn't take himself too seriously and is more playful with his self promotion.

Can't blame him. MM was one of the best fighters we've ever seen and people just didn't care.

Cejudo at least doesn't take himself too seriously and is more playful with his self promotion.

True that! I like what he has done, and he has really lifted his profile.

But adding the Conor thing was just thiiiiirsty. Would it work with algorithms (having his account tagged) or just work by triggering (hopefully) Conor or at least some moron Conor fans like myself? I have no idea how all that shit works.

I do believe this is why he is pulling this character.

He saw what happened to his predecessor and wasn't feelin it. Gotta do something I suppose.

Everyone thinks they have to be like Conor. The problem is the average person hates this crap. Colby, Conor, OBJ these super cocky annoying personalities.

Triple C is just starting his campaign to fight Volkanovski at featherweight and then Conor at 155 lbs :)

Back