TripleC is about to mess around and win a third UFC belt at 145lbs if Volk upsets Max

1,63m vs 1,68 m
Cejudo is juiced to the max and will put some muscle on. Volk won't be much bigger.
He has a good reach disadvantage, but both fighters fight in the pocket anyway. Cejudo has faster and better footwork and is better at going in and out.
Cejudo is a lot more skilled, I got him in that fight.

But I also have Holloway winning vs Volk :)

1,63m vs 1,68 m
Cejudo is juiced to the max and will put some muscle on. Volk won't be much bigger.
He has a good reach disadvantage, but both fighters fight in the pocket anyway. Cejudo has faster and better footwork and is better at going in and out.
Cejudo is a lot more skilled, I got him in that fight.

But I also have Holloway winning vs Volk :)

Volkanovski weighed over 200 lbs when he played rugby. He is a lot larger than you think he is.

It won't be good for us Jones fans. If CCC becomes Champ Champ Champ we will have a new person in the goat discussion. No matter how many defenses Jon has a 3 weight champion is hard to beat. I hope Jon moves to HW already because Henry and Khabib might threaten his GOAT status, especially if Khabib beats GSP and Tony and Henry gets that third belt.

He needs to fight Joe B early next year

Honestly, he should go for a third belt just for the beauty of it.

If Alex pulls off the upset you can bet Henry will vacate the flyweight title and immediately start campaigning for a title shot @ 145lbs vs Volk.

Volk is only 5’6 and won’t have a crazy size advantage over Cejudo the way Holloway does.

you can deny it all you want, you may not like it—but it’s pretty obvious why Cejudo is taking his time booking a fight. He was waiting for Edgar, and is now waiting for Volk to upset Holloway.

the true champ champ champ
View attachment 691293
Volkanovski would besmirch Cejudo.

Lesnar is an eight-time world champion in WWE, a one-time world champion in NJPW and IGF, a one-time heavyweight champion in the UFC, and a one-time heavyweight wrestling champion in the NCAA, the only person in history to win a championship in each of those organizations.

Brock > Cejudo

I hope your kidding. Olympics > WWE

Volkanovski weighed over 200 lbs when he played rugby. He is a lot larger than you think he is.

Tbh though, I don't really care how big he was when playing rugby. Right now, he is 5'6 and can get down to 145. Obviously not a big guy in the slightest.

145 might be a step too far for Henry as let's face it, he's tiny, but there is some truth to the idea that Volk wouldn't exactly dwarf him. Especially with an extra serving of Olympic level peds.

Tbh though, I don't really care how big he was when playing rugby. Right now, he is 5'6 and can get down to 145. Obviously not a big guy in the slightest.

145 might be a step too far for Henry as let's face it, he's tiny, but there is some truth to the idea that Volk wouldn't exactly dwarf him. Especially with an extra serving of Olympic level peds.

Volkanovski weighs at least 20 lbs more on fight night.

Back