Triple Tapology Contest: FN80/TUFF/UFC194 | Closes 1830ET 12/10

TheWalkinDude

Endeavor to Persevere
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the vBookie MMA Tapology contest. This time we are combining all three of the week's UFC events into one big contest.

The rules are simple, Participants will place all three Tapology cards in the thread. If you don't post them all at the same time you can edit your post later to include all three (editing the posts is ok as Tapology won't let you change a pick once the card starts).

Winners will still be determined by the number of correct picks they make, HOWEVER, if there is a need for a tie breaker (which has been happening quite often lately), perfect picks will be handled differently. Perfect decision picks will be worth half a point and determining a finish will be worth a full point.

When you bet, place $500 on one of the betting options. If one of the numbers has 15 or more bets made on it, go to the next one, this is so bets can be verified.

Payouts will be 75,000 for first, 50,000 for second and 25,000 for third.

http://www.tapology.com/

If you have any questions then quote this post and I'll get back to you. Best of luck!

Note: The TUF Finale Fight won't be known until tomorrow (after the last episode Wed night) so if you make your picks before it's added make sure you check back on tapology to update. Cheers.

34444-937036.png

35219-919208.png

For some reason I can't edit my Ultimate Fighter Finale tapology picks... I hope it is allowed to write it down like this;

Edgar | Decision
Ferguson | Decision
Lauzon | Submission | Round 3
LaFlare | Decision
Hall | Submission | Round 1
Erokhin | KO/TKO | Round 1
Kawajiri | Decision
Sanchez | Decision
Erosa | Decision
Gruetzemacher | Decision

I'm in.

35219-944233.png

34765-944237.png

For some reason the Herrera/Sanchez fight won't load up on this no matter how hard I try, but I have Joby Sanchez by decision.
236341-8088054.png

34444-944239.png