Media Triple C issues a warning to Teofimo Lopez

how cute... the Chihuahua is barking at the guy on top of the skyscraper
<36>

so the lopez guy won,damn i thought that lomo guy was goat or something in boxing.tbh dont care,cejudo would wipe em both

this is what mma is going to be like now, forever. Calling out boxers, nba players, clout chasing so pathetically it would make a middle school girl embarrassed. Extremely grim

Lol it’s so funny watching all the Sherbeta boxing casuals spam Lomanchenkos name as if they knew anything about Boxing. Their sole knowledge on him was HL Reels and wacky training footage.

Got SCHOOLED by sound Boxing.

lopez-lomachenko-action.jpg

Cejudo looks more desperate and clownish by the day

He's sad because the UFC didn't give a single shit about his faux retirement

This, Cejudo made a leverage move and then he realized the sport waits for no one it will keep moving forward. Conor has realized this too and I think its one of the reasons he is willing to take a hard fight against Dustin. No more irrelevant Diego fights for him lol

Isn't he known as triple cringe for a reason? This is par for the course.

Lol it’s so funny watching all the Sherbeta boxing casuals spam Lomanchenkos name as if they knew anything about Boxing. Their sole knowledge on him was HL Reels and wacky training footage.

Got SCHOOLED by sound Boxing.

lopez-lomachenko-action.jpg

Yes Lomachenko lost clearly, but the one judges score of 119-109, don't you think that was ridiculous?

I think Loma won at least 4-5 rounds.

Yes Lomachenko lost clearly, but the one judges score of 119-109, don't you think that was ridiculous?

I think Loma won at least 4-5 rounds.

I agree, that’s a ridiculous scorecard. It was a decisive win but it was far from a blowout.

Isn't this midget retired? He perhaps should act like it.

lol, he doesn't care. Just beat Loma. Their rematch will be huge, see if he can do it again. Also, the TV should hang a bit lower.

There was no rematch clause.
And a rematch for what exactly?

I hate how half of the threads on sherdogs are tweets from inactive fighters who just talk shit now. Every other thread is this guy, Conor, or a Diaz brother. You'd be lucky to get a single fight out of the 4 of them in the next year.

Mcgreggor had the right build to box Triple C doesnt Lopez would have a foot of reach on him

Shits embarrassing as an mma fan. Lopez might actually kill him in a boxing match.

Back