Trip to Boston

thresher

White Belt
Reaction score
This summer I visited Boston for the first time ever and while I was there I had the itch to get some trainning in. I had intially intended to visit Kenny florian's school but my hotel was in the downtown area and I didn't have a car, and my friends thought I'd be gone too long if I took the train. After doing some research on web I dicovered there was a TapOut gym a few bolcks from the hotel. I was reluctant at first because I associate tapout with clothing, not trainning. But after visiting the school, I can honestly say these guys are very knowledgable and the facility is first rate. They had a boxing class and a bjj class at the same time, so I took the bjj class, which was taught by a guy name John, who was well trainned and gracious. I've been grappling and trainning mma for more than seven years and so I have a good idea of what a gym might offer. This place has everything and everyone was extremely nice. I also had a chance to talk to the boxing coach, who was also very gracious. I live in vero beach, fl and I am looking forward to coming back to Boston to train with these guys.

Back