Trip C Talks About Becoming Quad C (But He's Scared of Max)

I thought he wanted to fight women

He surely makes 145, but those guys are taller and basically bigger than him on every fight relevant stat.

War Henry. He isn't ruling anything out. It's too bad more fighters don't have his mindset, especially champions.

Max vs Cejudo would be epic. I'm not sure any MMA fan wouldn't tune into that.

"Nobody in human history has been a world champion in two different sports. An Olympian and two UFC belts."

Plenty of people have been champions in two sports. And if we're talking about being champion in one sport and having two belts in the UFC, BJ says aloha.

That being said, I appreciate what Henry's done with his persona. And his improvement in the fight game has been spectacular.

The fourth "C" can only ever stand for "cringe" .

Eh Max has his hands full as is. Volk's coming for that belt come years end.

Yesterday i rewatched Aldo vs Volkanovski... Im pretty sure Max wouldn't have any problems with Volkan, but if something happens and we have a new featherweight champion.... then is tripple C's fourth C very very possible.

He should get a tune up fight against GDR before going after the champ.

I’m done doubting this dude. Already beat DJ, TJ and Moraes. Three fighters I thought would smash him

Henry should just keep fighting bigger dudes until he meets khabib and dies

"Nobody in human history has been a world champion in two different sports. An Olympian and two UFC belts."

Plenty of people have been champions in two sports. And if we're talking about being champion in one sport and having two belts in the UFC, BJ says aloha.

That being said, I appreciate what Henry's done with his persona. And his improvement in the fight game has been spectacular.

In individual sports? Not saying your wrong necessarily, just asking. I can’t think of anyone, especially in combat sports, but there could be someone I don’t know about of course.

If he ever becomes Quad C he's gotta come out to the Quad City DJs for his walkout music

In individual sports? Not saying your wrong necessarily, just asking. I can’t think of anyone, especially in combat sports, but there could be someone I don’t know about of course.
Werdum - multiple time BJJ world champion.
Holly Holm - 3 division boxing champion.
Fedor - sambo world champion.
BJ Penn - BJJ world champion.
Barnett - no gi BJJ world champion.
Shevchenko - kickboxing world champion.
Brock - WWE champion (sarcasm).

There are others, but you get the point.

Back