Trilogies you want to see

Mousasi/Jones I II and III
I doubt Gegard will grant Bones a second rematch after whooping his ass twice though...

I'm a Mousasi fan, but he needs to work on his Takedown defense. King Mo made him look terrible. And didn't he get taken down by Jardine? I'd imagine Jones would do the same.

I'm a Mousasi fan, but he needs to work on his Takedown defense. King Mo made him look terrible. And didn't he get taken down by Jardine? I'd imagine Jones would do the same.

we'll see. Funny though how that jardine fight always comes up lately when discussing Mousasi. One bad fight, he wasn't in great form and should have won it were it not for horrific judging. But yeah it's probably gonna be a bit more competitive than i first stated :wink:

Cain/JDS and Mir/Nog are no brainers. I'd like to see if Aoki could do achieve anything in a rubber match with Alvarez. Also, although it will never happen, I'm all for one more Chael/Anderson.

add to that list

royce vs ken shamrock 3
royce vs sakuraba 3
severn vs shamrock 3
kerr vs vovchanchyn 3

Ain't a doubt about it.

Definitely want to see Ken Royce III at a NYE event.

Too bad Dan retired. It seemed almost inevitable that Ken Severn III would happen, seeing as it made complete sense.

Mir/Nog 3, I hope not. I don't like the injury trajectory of the first two. I love the Nog and Mir might break his neck.

Hendo KO'd Wand.

Wand dropped Hendo 4 times, and rocked him 6 times.

Wand has dropped or rocked almost everyone he has every fought.

I remain skeptic, but I have a small doubt that Hendo hits harder than Wand.

That was back when wand had a chin in his prime. These days, I get worried watching stitch putting Vaseline on his face in the prep point in case he gets rocked

Lopez vs Sadollah
Ebersole vs Head
Kongo vs Jordan
Koch vs Brookins
Guimaraes vs Stittgen

JDS vs Cain 3 (this one is a no brainer)

Mir vs Nog 3 (before they retire...)

Edgar vs Bendo 3 (he won the second fight)

Machida vs Shogun 3 (doesn't really make sense at this point... but who knows, maybe later)

JDS x Cain 3 is the most waited trylogie...
Mir x Nog 3... i wanna see that, but i don't think ufc will do that... BTW, if they make this fight, i bet on Nog via Knockout....
Edgar x Bendo... i don't wanna see that..
Machida x Shogun 3.. it doesn't make sense, Shogun would win that again... Lyoto is a great fighter but he will be forever the Shogun's customer...

I think that just make sense some trylogies that is 1-1, like JDS x Cain... when it's like Nog x Mir, 2-0, a third fight doesn't make sense to UFC..

I really want ot see Nog vs Mir III and Machida vs Shogun III. Though the way Shogun is slowly falling of the rankings I really dont know how they will have the third fight (at least of Machida beats Hendo I mean)

TUF Brazil thats how

If Pettis beats Cerrone and gets a shot and Benson beats him, I'm thinking we get Henderson vs Pettis III.

Edgar vs Bendo 3 for sure. Can't believe how smug Bendo is walking around as the paper champ.

Aside from the no brainers like JDS/Cain, I am looking forward to potential trilogies like Edgar/Aldo, Barao/Cruz, Cormier/Jones, and I would like to see Weidman/Anderson but Anderson will probably retire before that.

Machida vs Shogun 3 (doesn't really make sense at this point... but who knows, maybe later)

Machida and Shogun for sure

Would like to see all of these except Mir/Nog III.

Back