ayaandirtyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
-Their biggest cash cow jake paul joined showtime boxing
-dana is refusing to let any of his fighters (like gsp) fight for them
-mike tyson is pissed at triller too and most likely wont work with them again

yeah it was fun while it lasted but triller is officially over

Triller is a complete joke. I would be embarrassed to even associate with them after that last shit show they put on. I also believe they lied about their numbers. Who cares if they fade into obscurity? That works for me.

Yep Tyson and Roy Jones suing them and oscar moving his golden boy fighters there... oscar is a clown

#1 Bullshit.

Where else am I going to watch the titans of the Rap world perform live?

I had more fun losing $300 at the craps table than losing $50 on that last ppv

I actually don’t mind watching celebrities boxing or mma fighters vs boxers but everything else in between including the commentary was dog shit

I actually don’t mind watching celebrities boxing or mma fighters vs boxers but everything else in between including the commentary was dog shit
yeah it almost seemed like they dont even care about whats going on in the ring and were talking about bullshit like "im so high right now"
that was specially visible in the frank mir fight

so disrespectful

Yep Tyson and Roy Jones suing them and oscar moving his golden boy fighters there... oscar is a clown
did roy and mike not get paid? whatsup?

The purse bid they gave up for Teo/Kambosos told me all I need to know about these fucking mooks loool.

Yeah, they overpaid by a ridiculous amount & I fully expect them to take a bath on the PPV. Lopez is too early in his career to headline a PPV against a fighter like Kambosos. He's a decent fighter but he's a no-name as far as the casual fans are concerned. So, I think Triller's going to lose a lot of money when the PPV doesn't sell anywhere near as well as they expect it will.

The purse bid they gave up for Teo/Kambosos told me all I need to know about these fucking mooks loool.
I'm not going to say Triller is done because there's a lot of YouTubers willing to fight in boxing for clout.

However, paying 6m+ for Teo's next fight was extremely dumb.

Wow you really bought that shit? What did you expect?

I'm not going to say Triller is done because there's a lot of YouTubers willing to fight in boxing for clout.

However, paying 6m+ for Teo's next fight was extremely dumb.
all these youtubers that started boxing follow and copy jake paul
so now that he left triller

they are not going to join them either

teofimo lopez is NOT a star that can draw ppv
and oscar de la hoya needs to have a well known opponent to make it sell somewhat decent

its pretty much over for them now

HKCHxdZ.gif

Back