May 14th Triller Fight Club Kovalev vs Pulev & Pulev vs Forrest

Personally would love to see Kovalev at cruiserweight getting beatdown a few times, to end the scumbag's delusion that he is still championship caliber.

Was wondering what Meng was going to do next, and oddly enough was curious about when Kovalev would come back.

Why 185 though?

Depends from vodka level in Kov during pre fight camp. :D
Ward vs Kov II already was vs vodka Kov version.:)

Who the hell is meng fanlong and why are two light heavyweights fighting at 188lbs?
I'm guessing because Sergey can't make weight anymore. Fanlong is 17-0 as LHW and is in his prime which probably isn't that good. I only know of him because he went out in the 2nd round of the 2012 Olympics at LHW. I can only assume he jumped at the chance to beat a shot name fighter.

Good lord. Kovalev was shot 3 years ago, so...

Not sure his liver can absorb even one body shot at this point. If he's still drinking, it can't. And I haven't heard that he's on the wagon. And 188? And what's with the 195 clause?
Yikes. Never heard of the other guy, but definitely a set-up.

It's always sad seeing used up husks brought back to the ring to be sacrificed one more time. But Kovalev getting KOd never gets old.
lol

already cleared as a being false positive. cope more hater
I was a big fan of Krusher, but he's shot due to raging alcoholism. Shame, but he is and has been for a bit. No problem with him picking up a check, but if this opponent is some kind of monster Kov could really get hurt in there at this point, I'd think. Beyond just stopped.

I hope I'm wrong and he's cleaned up his act and can get a few bouts in for some dough, but...
<6>

Back