Triller done with Boxing

Shocking.

If you go to the 'About Triller' section of their site, they basically look like a Tik Tok clone now?

Surprised they made as many crappy shows as they did. Not sure what their upside was supposed to be.

Aren't you guys going to be a little bit sad to no longer enjoy 2hrs+ of various past their prime bands inserted randomly between fights?

They paid off on BKFC, and bare knuckle has shown to be a money maker, so they will stick with them... if they can pay off all their debt... at least three companies are suing them to get paid.

They paid off on BKFC, and bare knuckle has shown to be a money maker, so they will stick with them... if they can pay off all their debt... at least three companies are suing them to get paid.
I wonder if that'll screw over BKFC's payouts? These relatively well known people are going over there and are like "I make multiple times what I made in UFC" etc. I dont understand where the money comes from. BKFC currently has enough $5 subscribers to pay these fighters so dramatically and still be profitable? Have they ever released subscription numbers?

Edit: it also seems like those big payouts coincided with the sale to Triller which makes me suspect t they were kicking in massive amounts of their own capital.

Part of me is glad, because their events were awful garbage, but the other part of me was happy hitting the mute button and getting a smoke during the stupid rap interludes and Snoop appearances. Not surprised in the least. How are any of these types making money?

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide....music-for-non-payment-of-millions-of-dollars/

Private Equity companies Falcon Capital and Clearvue Partners helped Triller raise $300 million for an IPO attempt. Using BKFC gate numbers and this new money. .. Private Equity is the newest craze every rich guy is hoping on the bandwagon they buy private businesses like local dentists and give them money and make them get rid of their staff and downgrade the types of medicine and they make their money back. They get enough business they sell them as a package deal to other companies where they squeeze more money out of them. But if they can make the IPO Triller can pay them back by selling shares or giving them shares, so they do not pay their fighters and gamble that they will get this IPO.

So will Triller pay back Verzuz, Sony Music, Phiture, all those black influencers they hired .. and the boxers... Their record says even if they make IPO it is doubtful. BKFC were getting paid not by Triller but by the previous owners, now that Triller completely owns them....

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I see BKFC was already mentioned (as Triller has a majority stake). But what about Fite TV? They own the streaming video service in its entirety. Acquired it last year. It will be interesting to see what happens if anything.

I really drug the Triad idea, or atleast some boxing MMA hybrid where two combatants from each sport can find a meeting spot. MMA fighters going to boxing and boxers coming to MMÀ is not fair.

I see BKFC was already mentioned (as Triller has a majority stake). But what about Fite TV? They own the streaming video service in its entirety. Acquired it last year. It will be interesting to see what happens if anything.

FITE tv doing okay thanks entirely to Ring of Honor Wrestling keeping a steady audience.

Back