Triller DMing people over the Paul vs UFC fighter Askren fight lol

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
3mvpu6q8yfx61.jpg

Something tells me they lost shit tons of money.
That and they want to make sure the more famous brother vs Floyd money fight gets some what less illegally streamed

They will do nothing except maybe scare a few of the 13 year olds that follow the Paul brothers,into begging their parents to buy the next PPV.

BTW if they did manage to truly punish individuals who used streams,we will all be eating pop corn and watch the most autistic parts of the internet destroy everyone associated with the company.

They must have lost money on this promotion by over stimulating with singers and so on. Now they are going to kill the audience that tuned in by threatening everyone. Joke card, fight and promotion that already needs to disappear.

I think they MO will be "look kid, we can sue you for a shitload of money or you can pay this 50 dollar fine and subscribe to our shit"

They will DM bunch of people hoping that many of them get scared and pay the 50 bucks.

Bro I hope this completely buries this shit company. The whole country just went through a pandemic/lockdowns and money is a massive issue for the country. These fuckheads are threatening to sue teenagers for watching the fight they promoted to teenagers. What a bunch of fucking losers. I hope they go completely bankrupt and end up in debt for this shit.

Back