Triller “Triad Combat” Mir vs Pulev 11/27

Correct me if I am wrong but I am understanding it is a much smaller ring shaped in a triangle. You are allowed to hold and punch in the clinch? If so someone like Shane Carwin even without the best timing and short reach should own this sport.

I'll watch. I like the rules and it's a 50/50 hybrid (or close enough). It'll actually be a fair competition in this whole boxing vs MMA debate. That said, #TeamBoxing out!

No idea why people are so interested lmao.

Even female football is way better than this trash.

Only cool thing is to see Tumenov in boxing. One of the better boxers in mma and still in his prime. Would rather see him in the ufc but this will be interesting.

This is true. I would watch a lot of dumb shit including dwarfs thai fighting but this is just lame and embarrassing like that whole promotion behind it.

I'll be watching, I just wish that low kicks were legal. Ban wrestling, BJJ, head/body kicks and elbows and just make low kicks legal. That would truly even the playing field.

This ruleset still heavily favors boxers imo. Allowing leg kicks would level the playing field. Or even something similar to the old school long pants kick boxing rules that was around in the 80's and 90's. Where there was no kicks allowed below the waist, but you could still do spinning shit.

It still sounds interesting, and am not afraid to admit that I'm a sucker for this freak show kind of stuff, so I'll be watching. I expect the boxers to dominate though.

Only cool thing is to see Tumenov in boxing. One of the better boxers in mma and still in his prime. Would rather see him in the ufc but this will be interesting.
He's the only mma guy that's not an underdog, if i'm not mistaken.

Still undecided if I’m gonna purchase this tonight. I have a feeling it’ll be a lot of people playing music and then the fights will just be a minority in between

People love freakshow stuff. I admit that I will watch it, if my butler can find a stream, but I won't respect myself after. We all know the boxers are going to win, and the rule set does little to nothing to help the MMA guys. Mir said he plans to spend 90% of the fight in the clinch. I suspect he will be ko'd with an uppercut in the first round if he does that. I hope Perry has his gf in his corner again, cause he's losing no matter who he has in there. Home field advantage is a yuge deal here, and this is basically boxing.

thoroughly outclassed Edwards on the feet, who is supposedly a good mma "striker".

Back