Triller “Triad Combat” Mir vs Pulev 11/27

Just pay the Yama guys for there lightly used “Pit”

I would watch Metallica though.

This is going to sell about 500 tickets
Maybe 500 PPV
And have about 500k illegal streamers

God bless freakshow garbage like this and the idiots who think people will pay top dollar for it. Triller, you're about to lose your ass
I liked that your last sentence used you're and your correctly.

Can you write something similar using they're, their, and there?

Bonus if you use two, to, and too.

I'm watching every combat sport event I can this weekend boxing, RIZIN and I guess this in between hybrid shit too. I might even make some ill-advised wagers if I'm not too lazy to look up some odds. Unless the rules create an unplanned dynamic, the three main fights are all in favor of the boxers who are just more talented strikers.

Rampage looked like he didnt want any part of Briggs when Briggs got into his face.

Metallicum.... lol

They really didn't hold off on the ring girls or the music, it' s a damn shame the fight product is such an abortion.

The one fight I wanted to see is off... Sakio Bika out.... lol.

Last edited:
Rampage looked like he didnt want any part of Briggs when Briggs got into his face.
Riggs will hurt Page if they fight …

Looks like we have the main event for this next weird circus people called Triller

amazing the briggs is fighting this saturday..i remeber his fight with lennox in 1997

Still don't full know wtf this is all about regarding the rules, but the press conference was hilarious.

Didn't even know Perry was on the card. I thought he was BKFC bound.

The rules appear to lean towards boxing hence why I'm posting it here.

Rampage and Shannon need a reality show.

Back