Triller “Triad Combat” Mir vs Pulev 11/27

Not sure Wtf to expect … what are this New “rules”

Gang Gang Pulev Posse in the Building. Cash that check after you catch those Bulgarian bulldozer hands there, Vitor. Knuckles to all the homies out there still sticking w/ the legend after those unfortunate albeit obvious slips he had last time out. We still got your Back King Kubrat!

Gang Gang Pulev Posse in the Building. Cash that check after you catch those Bulgarian bulldozer hands there, Vitor. Knuckles to all the homies out there still sticking w/ the legend after those unfortunate albeit obvious slips he had last time out. We still got your Back King Kubrat!
Fuck outta here. Vitor just KO'd one of the greatest HWs in boxing history in less than a round. Pulev got no shot.

Triller is going to be out of business so fast. Freak show fights don't keep you in business imo.

Fuck outta here. Vitor just KO'd one of the greatest HWs in boxing history in less than a round. Pulev got no shot.
Strongly disagree. If he ko's Pulev he just ko'd one of the greatest hw's in boxing history. Right now all he has on his boxing resume is Evander Holyfield. Like that guy was ever shit compared to one of the fucking goats. You foh.

Triad Combat is a new style of fighting that incorporates boxing and MMA rules.

Fighters will compete in a triangular ring and under two-minute rounds. The idea is to set professional boxers against professional MMA fighters in an environment that’s “leveling the playing field.” Holding and clinching will be allowed. No specifics on the types of holds were revealed. The gloves in which fighters will compete in will also be different and it’s expected to be a mix between MMA and boxing.

Sounds stupid to me.

Triad Combat is a new style of fighting that incorporates boxing and MMA rules.

Fighters will compete in a triangular ring and under two-minute rounds. The idea is to set professional boxers against professional MMA fighters in an environment that’s “leveling the playing field.” Holding and clinching will be allowed. No specifics on the types of holds were revealed. The gloves in which fighters will compete in will also be different and it’s expected to be a mix between MMA and boxing.

Sounds stupid to me.
I'd like to point out this man knocked out a BJJ or Judo guy at a party once. Forgot which one.

I'd like to point out this man knocked out a BJJ or Judo guy at a party once. Forgot which one.

Knocked out ONE? Friend, Pulev knocked out 8 with one punch. It was a jab. He hit one guy, the punched carried through and knocked out another (3 Stooge style)… that 2nd guy flew backwards with such a velocity that his head bounced off 2 other guys’ heads… knocking them out. So that makes 4. Then 4 OTHER grappling guys nearby fainted in panic/shock. A team of scientists is claiming it’s a phenomenon similar to goats that faint.

Damn, you've got a good memory. It was a member of Buffalo's Kintora Judo Club.

Well a couple more beers in, it might become a thread in the UFC discussion just to get them upset.
I also might do the @Seano says Tim Sylvia was a top HW of all time, thread. That gets them upset as well.

But I remember you saying u got into it at a party and you threw a uppercut and then hook, couldve been vice a versa, but u ended it right there before he tried to tie u up and do some Judo slam.

Knocked out ONE? Friend, Pulev knocked out 8 with one punch. It was a jab. He hit one guy, the punched carried through and knocked out another (3 Stooge style)… that 2nd guy flew backwards with such a velocity that his head bounced off 2 other guys’ heads… knocking them out. So that makes 4. Then 4 OTHER grappling guys nearby fainted in panic/shock. A team of scientists is claiming it’s a phenomenon similar to goats that faint.
I think you need to explain to @sweetviolenturg the peppering jab story that became famous here where you trolled the BJJ community with that tale that got them all worked up. He wasnt here for that.

So is this also going to have 4 hours of music with 2 hours of fights, with arm something in there as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back