tried to pay for sex with a hamburger

1595-1.jpg

Before I can judge, I need to see a picture of the hamburger.

The internet has everything!

[<diva3}

Chicken Wings Yes!

Hamburgers No!

Cmon TS, you can't leave this out!

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) — A man was arrested during a prostitution sting in southeast Albuquerque on Tuesday.

According to a criminal complaint, 36-year-old Dominic Calderon rode a bicycle up to an undercover APD officer posing as a prostitute in the area of Central and San Pablo SE. The complaint states after agreeing on terms and a price, Calderon asked for the officer’s phone number because he wasn’t going to have enough money until Friday.

That’s when the undercover officer noticed Calderon was carrying a “To-Go” bag from Chili’s. The officer asked what was in it and Calderon told her it was a hamburger. The officer then told Calderon her fee could be the burger. Calderon agreed and was arrested.

After officers ran Calderon’s information, they found he was a sex offender on probation. Police said Calderon’s status was confirmed by the probation office and his probation was revoked and upgraded to a felony warrant.

Calderon’s arrest is one of 11 different prostitution arrests all made on Jan. 28 along Central Avenue. The hamburger was tagged into evidence.
LOL my man put some pussy on layaway!

The hookers out here aren't worth north than some 99 cents chicken nuggets let alone a full blown Whopper with Cheese

a while back we were getting into my buddy's car & this mom came out of nowhere & started talking to us. she looked exactly like Bam Margera's mom. it was like 3 in the morning & we just got in the car, ignoring her. as we were about to drive away she stopped us & asked if we all wanted to have a good time. & as we were driving away she chased us for a little bit saying "free of charge".

another time, same thing, except with two Korean chicks, but they looked underage. they asked if they could get in our car, which was already packed. my boy said "where the fuck are you supposed to fit you dumb bitch?" & they said they'd sit on our laps, but we just drove away.

these hoes is crazy.

I had a stripper at a trashy tittie bar offer me a dance in exchange for a cigarette once. I gave her a cigarette but declined the dance.

"The hamburger was tagged into evidence"

Meaning some fat cop ate it

Back