tried to pay for sex with a hamburger

Did he try to put it in the angus?

I don't really get how you can actually legally arrest somebody if all they offered was a hamburger. That's not prostitution, that's a deal. It would be soliciting sex if he had offered money. The man shouldn't be arrested. Once again the police enforce their own form of the law on someone

I don't really get how you can actually legally arrest somebody if all they offered was a hamburger. That's not prostitution, that's a deal. It would be soliciting sex if he had offered money. The man shouldn't be arrested. Once again the police enforce their own form of the law on someone
This. It's basically a date. Buy a chick dinner and bang afterwards.

Cmon TS, you can't leave this out!

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) — A man was arrested during a prostitution sting in southeast Albuquerque on Tuesday.

According to a criminal complaint, 36-year-old Dominic Calderon rode a bicycle up to an undercover APD officer posing as a prostitute in the area of Central and San Pablo SE. The complaint states after agreeing on terms and a price, Calderon asked for the officer’s phone number because he wasn’t going to have enough money until Friday.

That’s when the undercover officer noticed Calderon was carrying a “To-Go” bag from Chili’s. The officer asked what was in it and Calderon told her it was a hamburger. The officer then told Calderon her fee could be the burger. Calderon agreed and was arrested.

After officers ran Calderon’s information, they found he was a sex offender on probation. Police said Calderon’s status was confirmed by the probation office and his probation was revoked and upgraded to a felony warrant.

Calderon’s arrest is one of 11 different prostitution arrests all made on Jan. 28 along Central Avenue. The hamburger was tagged into evidence.

The undercover officer was the one suggesting he pays with the burger? Sounds like entrapment.

The undercover officer was the one suggesting he pays with the burger? Sounds like entrapment.
That's what I meant when I said that. You're gonna ask a guy if he wants to pay with a burger, and then arrest him for it? Sounds like the police were going to arrest the guy no matter what he did.

@Clippy

full

He tried to pay for sex with a hamburger because a hamburger was the price. Classic case of too good to be true.

That was bullshit arrest.
The guy had no money and they still arrested him.

great, lets arrest desperate guys that arent actually hurting anyone and just badly want to be laid. That way they feel the safest choice is to just rape so they dont get busted by an undercover cop. Beautiful

He can probably win in court because that isn't prostitution. Sex for a meal is just called a date, and I'm pretty those are still legal.

pros•ti•tu•tion prŏs″tĭ-too͞′shən, -tyoo͞′-

• n.
    The practice of engaging in sex acts in exchange for money.

Yeah this is bullshit. This story is making me hate the police more than anything else. This guy didn't even deserve to be arrested, not this time at least. Let's go fuck with the Albuquerque police.

Back