Tried to find firearm / pistol thread - Just got myself a Glock 17

If you believe all those arguments make 9mm better, then .22 is the best

I know that because it's emprically, statistically, and verifiably proven based on multiple DOJ assessments. You can believe what you want cause grandpappy told you so.

Watch some dash or body cam videos. Watch some defense shootings. Criminals are cowards, rarely shoot solo. You ain't shooting at the range statically. Average is 3-4 rounds in a self defense shooting. I like to be above average, maybe your fudd gun is enough for you.
9 rounds is more than double the average…even a 6 shooter is above the average.
Average is also including the majority of gun owners who don’t know how to actually shoot.

I know that because it's emprically, statistically, and verifiably proven based on multiple DOJ assessments. You can believe what you want cause grandpappy told you so.
Lol Glock fan bois are so fragile.

Eye roll...not this guy again.

60% all of those "gun violence deaths" you speak of are suicides, pal. There's no stopping that.
And most of the others are 18-24 year old gang bangers killing each other with illehgal firearms.
There's no stopping that either. get educated before spewing your ignorance.

Anyway TS, here's my Gen 1 Glock 17, Arizona special.

full
I mean there is stopping gangbangers from shooting each other. plenty of other countries have gangbangers, they just don’t shoot each other.

9 rounds is more than double the average…even a 6 shooter is above the average.
Average is also including the majority of gun owners who don’t know how to actually shoot.

Which I said in my post. You're dismissed.

Lol....that one is funny.

In all seriousness...cz stuff is of high quality...ultra durable and super reliable. Plus they just feel better in your hand. Cz p10F is legitimate glock killer. Cz scorpion is one of the baddest guns around. Czeck military uses both of these guns.

This week after 8 months on my to-buy list,I fully ally got an IWI Masada.

Decided to keep it in my glovebox, replacing my Glock in there. Today is the first time my car has been Glock-less since 2009.

You think a 9mm won’t send someone to the morgue? Ok, man.

Yes it will. I was more mocking the people who put down 9s and say you need a 44 msg or 45 or something to stop a man.
I’m fairly certain you can kill someone with a 22

Back