Tried Porio’s hot sauce KO edition

The average persons opinion of what is "seriously hot" will vary wildly

I can eat a whole ghost pepper and be fine. That would send most people to the ER. I doubt DPs sauce is that hot

What weight division does Dustin Porio fight in?
MV5BODljYzNlZTMtMWIwNi00N2QzLWE2ZTAtZDBmYzIwYzhlZDY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg

I can eat a whole ghost pepper and be fine. That would send most people to the ER. I doubt DPs sauce is that hot
Exactly

In my family, I’m known as the guy who eats really spicy/hot. In reality, I like a little kick but really not that much. They think sriracha and Frank’s is really hot.

As a native New Orleanian, Louisianian, and having grown up on cajun and creole cooking...
I'm a little offended this dude is getting some Canadians to make a hot sauce for him and sell it like its from Louisiana.

I haven't tried it though. If it's good, still, fuck Canada. Those assholes are too nice. You can't trust them. Other than the coke mayor. That dude could party. We'd be happy to make him Louisiana's adopted son.

I can eat a whole ghost pepper and be fine.

I can nibble my way through one but not sure all at once.

Luv me some spicy foods and would love to do that Hot Ones Challenge.

As a native New Orleanian, Louisianian, and having grown up on cajun and creole cooking...
I'm a little offended this dude is getting some Canadians to make a hot sauce for him and sell it like its from Louisiana.

I haven't tried it though. If it's good, still, fuck Canada. Those assholes are too nice. You can't trust them. Other than the coke mayor. That dude could party. We'd be happy to make him Louisiana's adopted son.
Its made in my town and i think its hilarious. Just broke into the hot sauce game like McGregor in the whiskey game. Unstoppable.
Rob Ford is legendary.. a real man of the people lol

I can nibble my way through one but not sure all at once.

Luv me some spicy foods and would love to do that Hot Ones Challenge.
I did that 'one chip challenge,' it was hot but not death, although it also varies wildly from person to person. should give it a try if you're looking to cover spicy challenges

Film yourself doing the Hot Ones gauntlet. And post it on YouTube. I’ll watch.

This is the sauce Dustin should have made from the start. It’s fucking hot. When you buy hot sauce from an MMA fighter you don’t expect that 3/10 shit he had going before.
Sweet, didn't realize it finally got on sale. His basic sauce is just fine but the KO edition is what I want to try for sure. Will be ordering a bottle.

Had that Da Bomb shit from the show years ago.

It's hot.

Back