Trice, Honeycutt, Lahat, Banks, Kato, Chidi No Longer Under Bellator Contract

have you seen his fights? saw him fight once and i knew he was not going to make it far. dude cant throw a punch to save his life

Honeycutt kind of suprised me. they were really trying to build him up a couple of years ago. I was higher on him, but he looks to have stagnated. Chidi is another one who raised my eyebrows.

I’m thinking both Chidi and Honeycutt could get picked up by PFL. I don’t think anyone who got released has a good enough record to get picked up by ONE or even Tuesday Contender Series.

KSW, Rizin, ONE, PFL and ACA.....so many promotions for these fighters to rnd up with.

Kato came on the scene hot but he has been producing some stinkers lately.

Honeycutt was given all the time in the world to jump from prospect to contender but couldn't do it.

Trice is surprising
He lost a close fight to Njokuani. You have to go back to 2015 to find his previous loss. Hisaki Kato is very underrated and has good stock imo.

But he's a kickboxer, not an MMA fighter. If he would have focused on just MMA he would be really good by now, but kickboxing is his bread and butter and thats what he wants to do. Don't blame him or Bellator for the release.

Back