Tribute to Travis Browne

It is suspect when guys are destroying people then USADA comes along and they go all Jake Ellenberg on us.

Fabricio+Werdum+Mocks+and+Attacks+Travis+Browne+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

If he ends up being Rousey's ringside manager in the WWE, he needs to just dig a hole and crawl into it now...

Probably a lot more money in that than in any purse he'll ever be offered again for an MMA fight.

never cared for him tbh, then again i don't really care about the hw division except for stipe and cain.

I still dislike those elbows to the temple. They look nasty.

Fools gold, simply because of the way some of those victories happened.

Lol wow, solid gif!

Haha, I had help for some special guys. :D

Been on you today for a few minutes to see if you will bite and you did. xD It also comes in color since I'm not so sure how this pride of Ashlianna is supposed to look like or what's her name ?

1mma_anime_slap.gif

Haha, I had help for some special guys. :D

Been on you today for a few minutes to see if you will bite and you did. xD It also comes in color since I'm not so sure how this pride of Ashlianna is supposed to look like or what's her name ?

1mma_anime_slap.gif
dtmNWzZ.jpg

Her name is Rirubelt in the anime translation, the second version is close in color... Cain is woman beater? lol

dtmNWzZ.jpg

Her name is Rirubelt in the anime translation, the second version is close in color... Cain is woman beater? lol

Haha nice.

Well only under the right circumstances (you should know all about that) vs a warrior woman, like in the bedroom *ehem*. <7>

Travis is the real Browne Pride, Cain is not. lol
Browne looked great in 2013. Those 3 fights are pretty much his claim to fame. I bought into it.

He's no Cain Velasquez though.

To your point... Cain's last name is not Browne. So I guess what you were saying there is correct.
However, Travis' last name is Rousey.... so I'm not sure your point sticks. :D

I always liked watching Browne get his ass kicked. Definitely in my top 5 GOAT ass whipping receivers.

Bisping used to be top of my list but I've become a fan over the last year or two.

Browne is right up there for me too. Especially after he eye ball raped Mitrione

Back