Tribute to Travis Browne

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
He might not be well regarded anymore, but remember when Travis was destroying people and looked to be a top contender?

giphy.webp

Brown-Barnett-UFC-168.gif

travis-browne-2.gif

He may have fallen off, but at his peak he was truly a once in a generation athlete. Do you miss prime Browne Pride?

Woulda gone down as the GOAT if he actually made the Black Beast shit his pants.

He really capitalized on elbowing dudes against the fence for a while there. One trick pony kinda guy.

Overeem was handling him comfortably prior to gassing after that barrage against the cage

Mr Rousey was a fine fighter before he went to Edmunds to gold dig.

I had high hopes for him around the time he fought bigfoot. I forgave that loss for obvious reasons but I still think it had long term effects on his mental game.

If he ends up being Rousey's ringside manager in the WWE, he needs to just dig a hole and crawl into it now...

I always liked watching Browne get his ass kicked. Definitely in my top 5 GOAT ass whipping receivers.

He really capitalized on elbowing dudes against the fence for a while there. One trick pony kinda guy.

Came here to say that

Barnett and Gonzaga just basically let him throw elbows while not moving their heads

The Reem fight was a fluke, Reem was dominating, then had a brain fart.

Came here to say that

Barnett and Gonzaga just basically let him throw elbows while not moving their heads

The Reem fight was a fluke, Reem was dominating, then had a brain fart.
Ppl need to rethink what a fluke is.

He might not be well regarded anymore, but remember when Travis was destroying people and looked to be a top contender?

giphy.webp

Brown-Barnett-UFC-168.gif

travis-browne-2.gif

He may have fallen off, but at his peak he was truly a once in a generation athlete. Do you miss prime Browne Pride?
And then he got stuck in Ronda's triangle...

Back