Tribute to our fallen fuzzy friends

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There have been a few posts of late of people's pets passing. If your interested post a pic and a little story, remember them good feels those fuzzy lil bastards brought us and how animals are the best.

20170125_184827.jpg

This is Larry. He came is us a a stray, very skinny and mangy. At that time we lived on the same property as our landlady so we had all the benefits of a pet with none of the expenses. He spent most the time with me and she brought his meals around, lol. He got feed very well, beef mince and salmon etc.

He took a liking to me and was really only super friendly with me. No aggression at all, didnt even attack a bug or bird. Always wanted to sit on me, even in the hottest weather. He would sleep next to my face or on my head in bed, haha, he kinda headbutts you for attention. Everyone called him my son :p

Unfortunately he always had a skin condition, allergy to fleas. So occasionally we put manuka honey on him and it would heal up fast. Other option was injections but that would fuck his kidneys up. We took good care of him till his skin condition went really bad as if it were rotting away and he had to be put down. RIP little buddy, you were a good friend and will miss your funny face. Glad I got a few years with you.

Larry: ????-2018

Last edited:
Until y'all meet again at the rainbow bridge...

RIP

Back