Tribute and apology to Darkslide632.

in that vid darkslide is in a white belt, and i know he is black in judo, so i am guessing it was a BJJ tourney? am i right?

I remember this from before and believe it was a bjj tourny. That was an ippon so I cant c it bein a judo tourny.

They do occasionally use white/red belts at some judo tournies for sashes tho.

Man Darkslide you are hardcore, I must assume that those kind of training sessions are a rarity now thou? I mean no offense but you doesn't seem to be a teenager anymore? how is the body holding up?

I am 24 and feel old and I have only been tring for a couple of years now, and most of that is more rec judo-ish

Man Darkslide you are hardcore, I must assume that those kind of training sessions are a rarity now thou? I mean no offense but you doesn't seem to be a teenager anymore? how is the body holding up?

I am 24 and feel old and I have only been tring for a couple of years now, and most of that is more rec judo-ish

OMG get over it. I'm 42 and my list of injuries is longer than your whole life. lol

Hah, that's standard. That video was from last year, I am 29. We roll hard up here. We actually have people from other schools who come to our place specifically because we roll harder than most people do, in preparation for tournaments and whatnot. We're pretty intense, but we're up in the middle of nowhere with nothing else to do... haha. I basically have no injuries to speak of at this point. The only major injury I have sustained over the past 13 years is a torn achilles tendon... which I have done 3 times now I think. I did injure my sternum a few weeks ago while trying to throw someone, but I am recovered.

OMG get over it. I'm 42 and my list of injuries is longer than your whole life. lol

except for a rib and minor stuff like fingers, toes etc etc I haven't injured myself doing judo, garage grappling or boxing

all my injuries come from Handball, thaqt is hardcore dude:icon_chee

these 100 tacos should be ample for the osotogari marathon....

the%20comic%20book%20guy%20pondering.gif

these 100 tacos should be ample for the osotogari marathon....

the%20comic%20book%20guy%20pondering.gif

LMAO. Awesome.:)

Im thinkin that hes thinkin, 'these juudoe flips eh...? I think I'll just try and put my leg behind his and pushem over it.'

Good to see this dude get his kudos. They are big throws too, lot of high impact slamming there.

no disrespect meant to darkslide... but the similarities are pretty obvious :D

common.. i ask a question.. another guy posts a simpsons character... and you respond to my question? come on. Think about that shit, i just typed a few words.

common.. i ask a question.. another guy posts a simpsons character... and you respond to my question? come on. Think about that shit, i just typed a few words.

no disrespect meant to darkslide... but the similarities are pretty obvious :D

LOL. I thought with your simpsons character you were just commenting on judo (super heavy division) in general. ..you see alot of big heavys where it just looks like they lean in and push osoto.:D

I'd hardly call Dark 'fat'. One of my coaches is 5'8, 230, and although in gi he looks 'thick', when he takes it off you see he's built exactly like Mike Tyson. Then its like..'well no shit' LOL.

im not saying the dude is hefty, at least no heftier than the average HW in a gi. just between being an overall large guy with a goatee and a ponytail that what i immediately thought of.

Back