Tribulus

May is the key word but give some of these a try. All quite expensive if you do your research and buy the good brands.

Ginger tea
Mucuna priuns (strong, be careful)
Raw cacao (strong, be careful)
Zma
Black maca
Red panax ginsing
Berberine
ashwaghanda
Bacopa
Rhodiola

Most of these are dopaminergics which raise energy levels and increase testosterone. You can tell if it’s working because you should have better sleep quality and bigger loads. I’ve also listed the above supplements according to effectiveness in myself

Im a HUGE believer in mushrooms and prefer them to all adaptogens but they aren’t exactly for testosterone but well being, health, and energy. Slight test raise would only be a welcomed side effect:
Cordyceps + reishi Combo
Chaga
Lions mane
Kings trumpet

I do also microdose shrooms once in a while when I roll but that’s not what I’m talking about lol
I have heard of most of these but never felt comfortable trying them until I did enough research to become very familiar. As far as you know, do any of these raise T levels as their primary, or a primary, function? Ive also wanted to try tongkat ali.

I have heard of most of these but never felt comfortable trying them until I did enough research to become very familiar. As far as you know, do any of these raise T levels as their primary, or a primary, function? Ive also wanted to try tongkat ali.
As far as I know, only black maca

Hi,

Does anyone have experience, opinions, info on this? I've been taking it for the last few days and feel different. Not sure how I feel about it. I'm slightly more irritable and have a bit more desire to train but I'm also paranoid about potential side effects.

From what I've read online, some people say this is suppressive and others say it's not. I don't want anything that's going to mess with my natural T production. I once got a bottle of DHEA after reading that it's beneficial and then later read that it's basically a steroid and suppressive so I threw it away.

This is what I'm taking. I was planning to take it until the end of this month and then take a break for at least a week or 2 but if it's suppressive like a steroid I don't want to continue using it.

Any opinions on this?
View attachment 452407
https://www.amazon.com/MET-Rx-Tribulus-750-90-count/dp/B008FKE17K

Do squats or any full body weight training. It doesn't cost any money and is guaranteed to raise your testosterone.

I don't know what it is for sure but I've been lifting, getting sunlight, taking tribulus (decided to finish (my 'cycle' to the end of this month), maca, horny goat weed, and some other aminos and stuff and I'm horny and have boners every morning. I'm more motivated to go lift too.

The thing is that I've taken the horny goat weed, maca, and aminos before and I think I feel different. I always try to get my sunlight. I know you all said the tribulus doesn't do anything but this metrx stuff seems to be doing something.

Fat boners

Hi,

Does anyone have experience, opinions, info on this? I've been taking it for the last few days and feel different. Not sure how I feel about it. I'm slightly more irritable and have a bit more desire to train but I'm also paranoid about potential side effects.

From what I've read online, some people say this is suppressive and others say it's not. I don't want anything that's going to mess with my natural T production. I once got a bottle of DHEA after reading that it's beneficial and then later read that it's basically a steroid and suppressive so I threw it away.

This is what I'm taking. I was planning to take it until the end of this month and then take a break for at least a week or 2 but if it's suppressive like a steroid I don't want to continue using it.

Any opinions on this?
View attachment 452407
https://www.amazon.com/MET-Rx-Tribulus-750-90-count/dp/B008FKE17K

Many supplements are laced with steroids, but the plant itself would not do anything since it is a useless supplement.

Many supplements are laced with steroids, but the plant itself would not do anything since it is a useless supplement.
Met-rx is lacing it with something else then because it's doing something when I take it. I have no doubt.

Back