Triangle and Mounted Triangle Finishes?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by IronTyson, Oct 3, 2010.

1. IronTyson

IronTyson White Belt

I have been trouble finishing these mostly the mounted triangle though. For the regular triange do you guys like to just throw the arm across, pull their head down, or do you like to work the Ryan Hall finishes and so forth. Finally, what do you do to finish the mounted triangle?

2. Sloth

Sloth Brown Belt

For the mounted triangle, I like to push the arm across the neck and walk my hands forward while bridging my hips forward into their neck rather than pulling their head. It's an odd angle to use, but once you get it you will feel how it works.

3. Robschach13

Robschach13 Green Belt

Triangles imo the best submission ever invented. To get good at practice doing it w/o your hands, its hard at first, but it increases your triangle choke effectiveness significantly.

Edit: and as for finishing, I like to come out to the side that you have your foot under and tie up that leg. I then take my other hand and pull down on the guys head.

4. IronTyson

IronTyson White Belt