Trials: Fusion

IFightInVegas

The Bourbonator
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What an awesome little game that flew under the radar. It's like a modern-day Excitebike. Anyone fuck with this game at all?

I talked up evolution a ton, for some reason the game has been a very hard sell to my friends but I think it's fun factor is through the roof.
The series doesn't play like a racing game for sure, more like a puzzle/memory game.

I'm gonna pick it up when it goes on sale. looks awesome.

One of my friends has it, i usually play it when I'm over there. Pretty fun.

Played it for a week or so. Very fun and addicting. I kind of hit a wall (pun intended) where the game got too difficult to be enjoyable anymore.

Played it for a week or so. Very fun and addicting. I kind of hit a wall (pun intended) where the game got too difficult to be enjoyable anymore.

Yeah the hardest difficulty tracks are so frustrating that the fun is completely sucked out.

I've been watching Dashie play it on youtube, looks fun, but I'm not sure I'd call it Excitebike like.

Game is tons of fun some of the online levels created are pretty good as well.

Its so fun, but after a while it gets very difficult. Like I stopped playing it difficult lol.

Still a great game though, I will go back to it soon.

Yeah the hardest difficulty tracks are so frustrating that the fun is completely sucked out.

I'm the exact opposite with the Trials games. I have the most fun playing the Extreme tracks online seeing who can finish first and don't really enjoy playing the standard tracks as much where you can easily breeze through them.

I already have Trials HD and Evolution with all of the DLC and a ton of user-created tracks, so I will just wait until they have an XBLA sale for Fusion since it's really just more of the same.

I bought the $20 download version on release day. I thought it was a waste but I've been playing it more recently and it's pretty fun and extremely frustrating.

Back