Trevor Strnad suicide.

He was also only 41. I thought Black Dalhia Murder had been around for way longer that that.

Absolutely sad and tragic. My heart goes out his family, friends and bandmates. I just watched him on Robb Flynn's podcast not long ago and he seemed so happy.

:(

rip trevor.

That really sucks. I've actually been listening to them a lot more over the past year or so, makes for great gym music.

Super bummed about this one. Unhallowed was one of the first "extreme" metal albums I listened to in early highschool.
Been a fan ever since.
Trevor actually gave my sister's band a shout out and talked about how much he liked them on his podcast once. That was pretty awesome. RIP

damn. funeral thirst is still a banger. rest in peace.

Man what a shame. He has always seemed so fun and goofy. Two traits I enjoy the most…. Fucking hell RIP

Saw them at Summer Slaughter with Whitechapel back in the day. Amazing musician. This sucks. RIP

came out of no where.
Might be reaching at straws though but only like a week before there were posts about how his girlfirend and him were gonna be fucking on only fans.
Next article I saw...he was dead.
I was like "...am i gonna be the one that has to say that"

They were the reason I got into death metal. Trevor was my favorite metal vocalist. Even though I listen I many different genres of music, if I was stuck on an island and could only choose one album to listen to it would be unhallowed

came out of no where.
Might be reaching at straws though but only like a week before there were posts about how his girlfirend and him were gonna be fucking on only fans.
Next article I saw...he was dead.
I was like "...am i gonna be the one that has to say that"
His mother passed and he was struggling with that as well. If he was making sex tapes for only fans, there must have been some financial issues as well

Last edited:
Back