Trevor Smith or Joe Gigliotti: which do you want to see again?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Crushasaurus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Crushasaurus

Crushasaurus Blue Belt

Personally, I'm interested to see what Gigliotti can do. And I can also do with never watching trevor smith fight again. His performance was horrible and the funniest part was that he showed no desire to end it until the last 30 seconds. Then suddenly he starts throwing elbows from the top:

"Hey Joe, I know I totally embarassed you on your UFC debut and laid on top of you for three rounds. But, just to demonstrate my sportsmanship, I'm gonna try to break your orbital in the last 30 seconds." Lol had one the most boring wins ever and then tries to seriously hurt the guy after he knows he's got the win. Makes me appreciate Barboza letting Gil off the last 2 minutes of their fight.

2. Which Doctor

Which Doctor The ATT Heel Stable/Faction Belt

#mybusiness w/ Heenan, Bockwinkle, & Covington
    Trevor Prangley and Joe Stevenson, pretty please.

3. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Both. Smith maybe boring but he's won two in a row now, and dominated an unbeaten prospect. Gigliotti just got a rude awakening, fighting a much more experienced guy. Joe should possibly consider dropping to WW though, he's a short MW

PurpleDrank likes this.