Trevin Giles faints walking out to octagon

When the covid kicks in too hard. Dropped like a 80yr on a Wuhan street.

"In the back of my mind, I'm thinking he held his breath until he passed out." LMFAO

The bout with Kevin Holland is off. I don't think this has ever happened before.

It has happened under different circumstances. Reminds me of the Royce Gracie days where fighters couldn't make it to the octagon, but that was because of previous fights on the same night. So yeah, Dana is presumably not happy.

wow hope he ok.

so many fighters looking for ways out these days unreal

That's 15 fighters who were booked for tonight that didn't fight.

Didn't this happen with Struve and Mitrione once? I feel like I remember Struve having an anxiety attack

In Struve’s case it was a heart condition. It almost ended his career until he found proper treatments for it and commissions cleared him.

"In the back of my mind, I'm thinking he held his breath until he passed out." LMFAO

Oh my god. The audacity. Lol. Smackdown from the Smackman. I want this guy to win everything.

Anyone got the GIF of him fainting?
30f8aba.gif

The bout with Kevin Holland is off. I don't think this has ever happened before.

It has happened under different circumstances. Reminds me of the Royce Gracie days where fighters couldn't make it to the octagon, but that was because of previous fights on the same night. So yeah, Dana is presumably not happy.

I can't think of a specific instance of it happening in the UFC, but the Ken Shamrock pullout vs Kimbo in Elite FC comes to mind.

Crazy shit.

Had a full on corona panic attack.

Randleman KOed himself as he was warming up before his first title defense against Rizzo at UFC24. A couple minutes before the walkout.
Slipped on some water and hit his head against a pipe is what I remember. Or maybe he was doing chinups?

haha doooouche.
In Struve’s case it was a heart condition. It almost ended his career until he found proper treatments for it and commissions cleared him.
Yeah. I was gutted for him for a while.

I remember Barao passing out the day before the TJ rematch too.

Back