Trevin Giles faints walking out to octagon

websurfer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The bout with Kevin Holland is off. I don't think this has ever happened before.

It has happened under different circumstances. Reminds me of the Royce Gracie days where fighters couldn't make it to the octagon, but that was because of previous fights on the same night. So yeah, Dana is presumably not happy.

How many total fights? I feel like there’s been a ton of cancellations

Remins me of that british guy... fuck was his name Tom Breese, guy quit in the locker room in at least 2 UFC fights right before the fight due to panic attacks

given the state of this card i'm surprised dana didn't bring the octagon to him

Kevin Holland wants to fight Ed Herman. Announcers presume that this could happen tonight.
lol dont think that can get legally sanctioned in time. Big respect to Herman if he does. Holland is the opposite of his original opponent (quick and lanky, not plodding and round)

If they've got a lot of free time left on the broadcast and Ed Hermans up for it i dont see why not...

lol dont think that can get legally sanctioned in time. Big respect to Herman if he does. Holland is the opposite of his original opponent (quick and lanky, not plodding and round)
That and since Herman has known since early today he’s probably not even at the apex. I doubt with the time schedule they could get everything in order to put on the fight today unfortunately

The bout with Kevin Holland is off. I don't think this has ever happened before.

It has happened under different circumstances. Reminds me of the Royce Gracie days where fighters couldn't make it to the octagon, but that was because of previous fights on the same night. So yeah, Dana is presumably not happy.
I can't think of a specific instance of it happening in the UFC, but the Ken Shamrock pullout vs Kimbo in Elite FC comes to mind.

Crazy shit.

Had a full on corona panic attack.

Kevin Holland wants to fight Ed Herman. Announcers presume that this could happen tonight.

That's why I love him. He is GAME!! Was game against Thor's Hammer on short notice.

Probably chugged a Monster Energy Drink and had his blood pressure out of control

Didn't this happen with Struve and Mitrione once? I feel like I remember Struve having an anxiety attack

Back