Tren 13 By NRGX-Labs??

bonytony2001

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm 21, jus started weight lifting. A friend suggested I get a head start by taking a cycle of Tren (PH's).. Anyone have any knowlege as to how this stuff works? What should I stack it with and what should I expect??

Excuse me for my ignorance in advance...:redface:

if you just started lifting, then i would gain naturally for as long as possible before hitting the prohormones. not to bring bodybuilding into this forum because i don't think you are a bb'er, but if you look at the guys who made the most significant increases, they were almost always the people who stayed natural longer than the norm and then hit the hormones (kai greene, ronnie coleman, jose raymond, etc).

just go with a good sound workout program and a solid nutrition plan and reap the rewards. then they start to diminish and/or stall for a long period of time (say a year or so) and you have hit your genetic potential, then hormones can be helpful.

if you just started lifting, then i would gain naturally for as long as possible before hitting the prohormones. not to bring bodybuilding into this forum because i don't think you are a bb'er, but if you look at the guys who made the most significant increases, they were almost always the people who stayed natural longer than the norm and then hit the hormones (kai greene, ronnie coleman, jose raymond, etc).

just go with a good sound workout program and a solid nutrition plan and reap the rewards. then they start to diminish and/or stall for a long period of time (say a year or so) and you have hit your genetic potential, then hormones can be helpful.

Thanks man. Yeah I'm no body builder LOL. But starting out with at least one cycle WON'T help make the process go faster? What I mean is I'm playing catch up..

Thanks man. Yeah I'm no body builder LOL. But starting out with at least one cycle WON'T help make the process go faster? What I mean is I'm playing catch up..

at 21 you aren't getting a late start imo. the reason why i caution you with the ph's is that if you are just starting lifting, you don't know your body very well in terms of how it responds, your body type, what foods you should or shouldn't use (for example, low carb rules for me or high carb makes me fat, etc), how your recovery goes, things like that. using a ph (or a stack of them) will mask this because it will speed your recovery process.

Just take your time and work hard you do not need that stuff. Plus it will fuck your liver up.

You're 21, your hormones are at their peak, prohormones are worthless anyway, and you're a noob. Stay away from that shit and get your diet and training in order.

Easiest way to increase testosterone is eat enough fats, sleep 8 hrs a night, get some sunlight, and lift some heavy stuff. Read the D&S and S&C FAQs.

this thread is bullshit. don't be a fucking dumbass and stop looking for an easy way. there isn't one, and there is nowhere to "catch up" to.

I'm scolding you for looking for an easy option, or as you put it "a head start". You've only just begun, who, or what, are you trying to catch up to? The people who started last week? What people?

Just eat healthy and lift heavy for the next ten years. And stop looking for an edge in pill form.

You should stack milk with veggies and meat and most importantly, consistent hard work.

Your friend is an asshole, by the way.

Back