Tremors

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
tremors-movie-poster.jpg

I remember watching this movie on the Sci-Fi channel growing up. Monster movie set in the desert. Starred Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, and Kevin Gross. Pretty straight forward plot and good action sequences. Gross playing "Burt" did an awesome job.

Bacon and Ward had great chemistry. It's a shame Bacon couldn't be in the sequel. Tremors 1 and 2 were great. 3 and 4 weren't as good but fun to marathon through. The movies even manged to start a TV series spin off.

Burt(Gross) stole the spotlight for me.

S8IGkho.gif

The dad from Family Ties is all I remember.

I absolutely love the original.....

Theyre all watchable. Great first movie, third ones good. The others are fun but yanno...

Loved the first one. 2,3 and 4 are alright as well. Not a huge fan of the 5th.

Burt Gummer is awesome though.

I kinda liked this movie, but not enough to buy the unedited DVD.

Awesomeness...movies like this remind me of my childhood

I remember being like 10 years old and my cousins rented this one and brought it over. I thought it was a crazy movie (which it is).

I never did see any of the sequels. Maybe I should marathon the whole series like I did with Resident Evil a couple of months ago.

I like the movie. When I was a kid, the scene where the main girl has to take her pants off to get out of barbed wire.

Ah yea.

The second one was ok. But Kevin Bacon made it a good movie. Without him it's just goofy. Once the graboids start flying I was done

We need a plan.
Rhonda: I think I have a plan. Why don't we throw a bomb the way we want to go and then when it goes off, we run like goddamn bastards!

[Everyone looks at her]

Rhonda : Pardon my French.

I remember being like 10 years old and my cousins rented this one and brought it over. I thought it was a crazy movie (which it is).

I never did see any of the sequels. Maybe I should marathon the whole series like I did with Resident Evil a couple of months ago.

tenor.gif

I love them all. Have all 4 on dvd and i only own like 15 dvds. Great movies with some great quotes.

"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

"Ass blaster blitzkrieg!"

"Jesus Bert you smoked his ass"

"She a she's not coming back. She took the Hk91"

Love this film , so do my kids now. Xxx

Back